"Jules- Jules, are you okay?" Derek asks as I look up.

That's when I see her --- Elle.

•••

d e r e k .

Hotch hangs up the call, coming back in the room, "Texas P.D. just called and confirmed -- we do in fact have a hostage situation and they're calling us to investigate." He states.

"Is that allowed? I mean--" I begin as Hotch cuts me off.

"I'll allow me and you to work -- as long as nothing interferes with the workplace or with the case." He states, "Let's round up the team and get on the jet immediately."

I nod in agreement, stuffing case files into my go-bag, heading to Garcia's office.

"Let's go. You're coming with us." I state, barging into her lair.

"Where are we going?" She asks, confusion and worry rising in her tone.

"I'll explain on the jet. Just grab your laptop and other equipment and come with me." I state, rushing her to grab things.

When we get onto the jet, confusion rises in the team's facial expression as the glance in between me and Hotch.

"There's a hostage situation in Texas." Hotch states.

"What does this have to do with us?" JJ asks.

"Uh- J-Jules... I mean, Annie, is there." I state, my voice shaking.

"Julianna is on the train that's being held hostage" Hotch explains as the team's jaw drops.

"Just pulled up live feed from the train." Garcia states, turning her laptop towards me and Hotch.

"I-Is that..." Hotch mumbles, panic rising in his facial expression.

"Elle." I state, locking my jaw.

•••

j u l e s .

"Good Morning Julianna." Elle chuckles, approaching me.

"Elle, don't do this. Please. Let the other hostages go." I state.

"I could do that.." She states, looking around at the others, "But I won't." She chuckles, shrugging her shoulders.

I sigh in defeat, "How the hell did you find me?" I ask.

"Easy. Your phone. I've been tracking your every move since I left Quantico." She states.

"What do you want from me?" I ask, shaking my head.

She taps her chin, "Well...everything. I want to take back everything you took from me. Originally, I was supposed to come here. I was supposed to interview the Unsub, but you - daddy's girl - took this opportunity away from me. Hotch wanted you get a feel for how we do things at the BAU. Plus, you walked in, acting like you own the place. Well, guess what? You don't." She chuckles, taking steps closer to me.

"Elle..." I begin as she cuts me off.

She shushes me, "No Jules, I do the talking." She states as I flinch at the nickname.

"Don't call me that." I say sternly.

"Why?" She chuckles, "Oh righttt! Only Derek can call you that." She states.

I flinch again as she chuckles.

"Derek Morgan. Quite a profiler. He truly is a body builder too. You're just his type..." She states.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I mumble, locking my jaw.

She chuckles, "Well, seeing as though you have brown hair, you're shorter than him so he can look down at you, you're a sweet girl -- a daddy's girl -- oh! you're also down to party!" She squeals.

"You have no idea what you're talking about.." I state, shaking my head.

"Oh, but you see, I do." She chuckles, "The only thing that doesn't make sense to me is that he went for you even though you're a profiler." She states.

"What?" I mumble.

She chuckles, "Well-- you carry a gun. The Derek Morgan once told me and Spence that he has a Code of Survival." She explains.

"What does that mean?" I ask, choking on my own words.

"One day, Derek was walking with Spence and I, and these three girls passed us - one flirted, the other two just walked by while blushing and drooling--" She explains.

"Get to the point." I state sternly.

She chuckles, "Feisty. He said that profilers are strictly off-limits." She pauses, "His exact words were -- yeah, well see my code of survival says to never date a woman who carries a gun." She states mockingly.

I flinch at her words.

"It's truly a shocker that he would date a girl like you. Maybe it's all just a game." She states.

Is it? Is it all just a game?