Chapter Twenty Three

Start from the beginning

"You should leave, it's probably for the best right now, for the both of us".

         He grabs his jacket and looks at me before walking over to Na'sir, placing a kiss on his forehead. He leans in to me, kissing my cheek.

"I'll never stop fighting for you, just know that". He whispers into my ear then walks out of the hospital room.

               I break down into tears once the door closes. I look over at my son, watching the tubes in his mouth. He is so young and he doesn't deserve any of this that's happening to him. I know he quit the game but look what the game has done to us.

{••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

2 months later

             I open my front door to see Damien standing there. He had flowers in his hand and a gift box. I allow him to come inside the house. He's been showing up to the hospital and to the house with gifts for Na'sir and I for the past two months now.

"When I say I needed space, I didn't mean for you to come to my house every day with gifts". I tell him.

"I don't want you forgetting where home is at". He responds wrapping his arms around me.

I turn to face him. "Truthfully, I'm tired, I just got back from the hospital and I'm about to take a shower".

"I can take one with you".

"See no, get off". I push him off me and make my way up the stairs. "You know where the couch is, I'm going to sleep after I'm done".

           A few minutes later he enters the room, putting the flowers and the gifts down on the dresser where his remaining gifts are sitting unopened.

"You haven't opened not a single one?". He says to me with hurt lacing his voice. "Summer I'm trying my hardest, what more do you want?".

"I want nothing from you Damien, I want you to leave me alone!". I snap as I put my hair into a ponytail.

"Then why are you still wearing your engagement ring if you want me to leave you alone?".

            I look at the engagement ring on my finger. I begin to try to take it off but he stops me. I look up at him, he stares back into my eyes more deeply. Everything in me wanted to kiss him.

"Tell me you're done and I'll leave you alone forever, I put that on my son". He says to me in a stern but serious tone.

"I'm .....". I begin to say but the words couldn't leave my mouth. "I can't say that". I finally admit to him.

             He presses his lips against mine. I taste the warmth of his tongue seeking entrance inside of my mouth. I wrap my arms around his neck, allowing him entrance. He picks me up and I immediately wrap my legs tightly around his waist, making the kiss intensify more.

"I love you". He says in between kisses.

            I moan in his mouth as he puts me down and begins to undress me. He takes my right nipple into his mouth and sucks softly on it. I grab the back of his neck as the pleasure increases.

             Going down, he kisses between my breast, making his way to my stomach and then to my clit. He goes on his knees, takes my right leg and holds it up as he licks in and out of my vagina.

               I rest my head against the wall as he increases the speed of his tongue as it travels up and down my wet path. Gently taking my clit into his mouth he begins to suck on it softly.

               I couldn't contain my moan as I release into his mouth. He gets up, dropping his pants and his boxers to the floor and steps out of them completely. I take off his shirt and kiss on his rock hard abs.

             Picking me up and pinning me against the wall, he enters inside of me. He begins to go deeper and faster. My legs begin to shake as he sucks at my neck then kisses my lips with so much passion.

"I'm about to cum". He groans against my lips. "Where do you want me to cum?". He moans as his breath becomes more heavy.

"In me". I moan digging my nails into his back as he continues to bounce me up and down on his hard manhood.

"You're so tight and wet". He moans loudly as he cums inside of me.

{•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••}

Another chapter ‼️ had to make this one extra long since we are almost at the end of the book. I've been editing like crazy, I deserve a pat on the back.

I bet y'all hearts dropped in this chapter.

A/N: Thank you so much for all the reads and votes on this book, I truly appreciate it ❤️ you guys are amazing 😍

Vote for an early chapter release

Vote comment and share
Stay safe ❤️

Merry Christmas ‼️‼️