The Yule Ball preparation

*****The day after the practice is the Yule Ball. Yesterday everyone continued to practice and you went up to place the flowers in your dorm. You smiled and this is now the morning of the Yule ball*****

Hermione and you were at your dorm getting ready to go to the Yule Ball. Hermione was busy taking a shower and you were fixing your dorm to have space for the both of you. You were ecstatic because Hermione came to your dorm at the crack of dawn. Obviously you accepted because it was Hermione. Hermione went inside your dorm and placed everything she could to get ready. You have bought this dress for a long time ago since last year. You were worried it wouldn't fit you anymore because it has been a long time ago. You were listening and Hermione has finished taking a shower. 

"Y/n! Can you pass me my robe?" Hermione shouted from the shower. 

You chuckled and walked towards the place where the robes are kept. You took out a light pink robe and opened the door. You put your hand over your eyes and extended your hand inside the bathroom. Hermione laughed and grabbed the robes from your hand. You stepped back a little more and closed the door so that she can put it on. You walked over to your bed and you started to get all of the hair supplies that were needed. Curling iron, brush, comb, bobby pins, etc. You smiled as you heard the bathroom door open. You turned and saw Hermione with her robe and her towel wrapped around her head. She smiled at you and she sat on your bed. She looked at the hair supplies and said, "You really are ready, y/n."

You laughed and said, "Says the one who knocked at my dorm like at five in the morning. Do you want to do your hair first and then put on your dress? Or..."

She smiled as she started to remove the towel from her head. Her hair was still wet but it wasn't dripping wet. She got up and she walked over to the bathroom. She placed the towel inside the bathroom and walked right back. She sat down and she started to smile. "I think my hair should be first. Do you have any ideas?" She asked. 

You nodded and said, "You have beautiful hair so any hairstyle would look absolutely amazing on you anyways. Let me see." You did a motion like a camera and she started to pose humorusly. You laughed and you nodded. "I have the perfect thing. Let me get the hair dryer," you said. You started to walk to the side of your dorm and grabbed a hair dryer from your bottom drawer. You walked over to a power plug and plugged in the hair dryer. You walked over to Hermione again and set the hair dryer to low heat. You grabbed a part of Hermione's hair and started to blow dry her hair. 

"Now, are you excited?" You asked, feeling the warmth of excitement go from your head to the feet. 

Hermione smiled and said, "Of course! I can't wait to dance with Ron. Thank you for pushing him to ask me."

You smiled and said, "He told me he was going to ask you eventually but he didn't have the courage to do so. I can't believe he took so long to ask you. If I was a boy, I would have been the first to ask you."

She smiled and said, "Thank you. What do you think our dates are doing right now?"

You sighed hopelessly and said, "Probably George is trying to wake up Ron for the fifth time already. He really is a deep sleeper. Or, the most accurate, they are both sleeping." This made Hermione laugh and you smiled. You continued to blow dry her hair and it was starting to get dryer. You turned off the blow dryer and unplugged it off from the wall. You got the brush and started to brush delicately from the ends to the top. The brush was going smoothly and you smiled as to how it was drying. She had a delicate curl with some frizz to it but it made her look beautiful as always. 

"I am going to do a low bun with some of your hair going out. You would look stunning," you said. You started to grab her hair and delicately brushed her hair into a low bun. You did a braid and wrapped it around many times. You got some bobby pins and placed it on her head to secure the bun. You have left out some pieces of hair so that you can curl them even more. You got a curling iron and started to let it heat up for a little bit. You walked in front of her and you put your hands over your mouth. "Hermione! You look amazing!" You exclaimed.