The prank

"George! Wait up!" You shouted. He was laughing even harder and you were trying so hard to catch up to him. You start to laugh as well and he stops all of a sudden. You accidentally trip over him and you fall on top of him. Your face is a couple of inches away from his face and he is looking at you smiling. You get bright red and you immediately get of him. You go to the side and you both are at the floor. You cover your eyes because you feel so embarrassed. "Sorry, George. I didn't think I would fall on top of you," you said.

He chuckled and you turned to see him bright red as well. This made you even redder and you smiled at him. "It's fine, y/n. Besides, I liked the view," he said. He winked at you and you wanted to hide your face under the Earth.

"That was very unholy of you, George," you said. You were trying so hard to stop smiling but you couldn't. He chuckled and you did as well. He got up before you and he extended his hand to you. You took his hand and he helped you get up from the floor. "Thank you. Now, let's go and plan this. Where do you think we should go?" You asked.

He thought about this and he said, "I think we should go to the courtyard. No one is there anyways. They're usually at their common rooms or at the dining hall. We could think about what we should do there. What do you think?"

"That's brilliant. Let's go," you said. He smiled and this time you guys walked instead. You couldn't take away the idea of his face when you were on top of him from your mind. He looked so adorable and it was extremely unholy. Your face was starting to get red so you immediately thought about something else. You were thinking about what the candy should be made of to make people faint. Before you knew it, you were already outside the courtyard with George. He looked at you and smiled. He sat down and you did as well. You both were sitting right next to each other and it felt like old times. You turned to him with your arms wrapped around your knees. You smiled when he turned to you. He smiled as well and both of you looked down at the ground at the same time.

"What do you think the candy should look like?" George asked, breaking the silence.

You thought about how it should look like. "I mean, it should look like something that is edible. Maybe a simple shape? But, it has to be candy not a chocolate because that might be a little difficult. What do you think it should look like?" You asked.

He smiled and he started to play with some flowers on the ground. "I don't know but look at these beautiful flowers," George said. You looked to see what it was and they were beautiful purple flowers. You smiled as he picked one from the ground. He turned towards you and he placed the flower in your hair. You blushed really hard and said, "Thank you George."

He smiled sweetly and said, "You look beautiful with that flower in your hair

He smiled sweetly and said, "You look beautiful with that flower in your hair." You looked shocked as to why he said that. You smiled and looked down at the ground. You couldn't stop smiling at that. You tucked some hair behind your other ear and your heart was fluttering. You cleared your throat and you looked to see him staring at you. He didn't try to hide it and you felt even more flustered.