Arranged marriage to a rich......Jerk?! {28}

Start from the beginning

"Heh, yeah." I said, trying to smile. I glanced at her and then looked back at the menu, "To be honest, even though Landon is all annoying and picks on me, he really does have a sweet spot for girls. He used that once to me when we were in the 10th grade."

"Really? Looks like he doesn't have one for you." she said, snootily (is that a word?).

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"I mean, you two do complain and argue with eachother." she said.

"Um I---"

"Landon and I will most likely be together."

"You can't do that. He and I are getting married in two months...sadly."

"I don't care. I'll find a way to make Landon's parents change their mind."

"I don't think they will."

"Hey, I'm back." says Landon, happily as he sits back in his seat.

"Hi Landon." says Amy, sweetly and gives him a peck on the lips. She then looks at me and gives me an evil grin.

I want to do so many illegal things to her right now.

"Here are your drinks." says Spencer, coming back with our drinks.

"Here's the 7up for the lovely lady." he says, placing a glass with ice and a can of 7up in front of me.

"Thank you." I said.

"No prob." he said, "So, are you guys ready to order?"

"I am." I said.

"Me too." agrees Amy as she glares at me.

I glared at her back and we placed our orders. After Spencer left, I decided to go to the bathroom.

"Be right back. I have to go do my business." I said and walked towards the women's restroom.

I walked in, and into one of the stalls, did my "business", flushed and washed my hands. As I walked out of the bathroom, someone grabs my arm. I started freaking out and turned around. It was Spencer.

"Hi." he said.

"Um hi? Wow, you scared me." I said.

"Hehe, I'm sorry." he said.

"So, can I help you with something?" I asked.

"I was just wondering...are you, you know, single?" he says.

"Oh...um, well. Yeah. I am." I said.

"Really? I was wondering if we could hang out together." he said.

"Like a date?" I asked.

"Yep." he said.

"Before I could answer that, can I ask you something?" I said.

"Sure."

"How...old are you?"

"Me? I'm 20."

20? Wow.

"Oh okay. My friends told me that they saw you winking at me and they think that you're checking me out."

"And they're right."

"You like me?"

"Well, sorta yeah. I think you're pretty and cute when you smile."

My face became hot as I blushed and said, "Thank you."

"How old are you?

"17."

"Really? You look more mature for a 17 year old."