Arranged marriage to a rich......Jerk?! {54}

I stared at Landon as my eyes were wide with shock.

"Landon?" I whispered his name.

"Who are you?" he asks, again.

"It's me, Skye." I said.

"Skye?" he repeats my name, sounding like he was trying to remember where he heard my name from.

"This isn't funny, Landon. I know you're joking." I said.

"Why are you in my room? Who are you?" he asks.

"Landon? It's Skye. Don't tell me you---"

"Look, I don't know who you are so can you leave my room?" he says.

"Landon?! Wha...what the hell?" I said.

"Is everything okay?" I heard a familiar voice at the door.

It was Dr. Cunningham.

"Dr. Cunningham, what's going on? Landon doesn't remember me." I said as my eyes started to water.

He walks over to Landon and asks, "Landon. Do you remember me?"

"Dr...Dr. something. Cunningham?" says Landon.

Dr. Cunningham sighs and then asks, "Do you remember what happened 3 days ago?"

"I...I was outside, I think. At night...and I don't know." Landon replies.

"Landon, it's me." I said, taking his hand.

He slapped away my hand and says, "Stop it, I don't know you."

"Yes you do. You're...you're going to marry me in four days." I said.

"Why would I marry someone I don't know? And besides, I'm only eighteen." he says.

"Landon, you have to remember me, somehow." I said, "You love me."

"No, I don't. I don't know you!" he says, starting to shout, "Leave me alone. Please."

Tears poured down my cheeks as I slowly walked out.

I stopped right when I closed the door and then ran outside of the hospital.

I ran into Zane along the way, with his disguise on. He grabs my arm, stopping me from running.

"Yo, Skye. Why are you---" he trailed off when he saw me, crying, "Are you crying?"

"Ugh, let go!" I said as I pulled my arm away from his grasp.

"Dude, what happened?" he asked.

"Landon forgot about me." I said, starting to cry harder, "He forgot me."

"What do you mean he forgot you?" he asked.

"He asked me who I was and told me that he has no memory of me. He told me he doesn't love me!" I said.

"He has to be kidding. Landon's...Landon. He's the kind of person who would do that." he said.

"No, he's being serious. He lost all his memory of me. Every single one of them." I said.

He pulled me into his arms and I cried on his chest.

"I'm gonna go see him, right now. I'll go talk to him." he whispered.

"It won't work. He won't remember no matter how hard you try." I said.

He then made me look into his eyes, "Skye, trust me."

I just looked at him, "...Okay..."

He stares into my eyes and started leaning.

He gently lifts my chin up and places his lips on mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another shocker and cliffhanger :D

So, my audition was 2 days ago on Tuesday and let's say...it went bad.

I panicked so much that I screwed up so many times.

Results are in next tuesday and I'm really worried about it!

Anyway, it's been 9 days (?) since the last time I updated. My last day of finals and school is on Monday so I'm pretty sure I'll be updating ALOT during summer. (I promise I won't keep you guys waiting for more than 3 days. Well, depends if I don't have writer's block)

And maybe who knows, the story might end soon.

So, peace out for now :D