12.) Obsessed

Layton's POV

I sat back as I watched him struggling to get out the chair. "Layton let me go bruh, you're fucking crazy..." He said as he tried to get out the rope.

I took a hit of my blunt as I stripped down into my blue lingerie, his favorite..

I walked towards him as his eyes followed every part of me. I straddled his lap and kissed his lips softly. He turned his face but I pulled it back towards mine. I held the gun to
his throat. "Stop playing Daddy.. before this ends terribly for the both of us..." I
said as I started kissing him forcefully.
I stood up and started pacing around with the gun. My mind started to wander as I thought about all the bs i dealt with ... "You know... I realized how fucked up you got me Dominique."

"You brought so much out me .. you helped
me with my career....you showed me love and my dumb ass fell in love you.." I said as I straddled his lap.

"You even brought out the crazy," I laughed as I gripped his chin.

"I'm sorry okay? I shouldn't have played with your heart like that.. I was wrong as fuck..." he said as he looked me in my eyes.

He was trying to soften me up with his sorry ass apology...I couldn't let him get to me.

I felt my eyes gloss up as I avoided the eye contact . "No you're not ... you're just trying to save your ass!" I snapped

"You put me through so much! You remember when I told you I was pregnant?!" I started sobbing.

"and what you said to me?!" I yelled.

Flashback

"Lay, that's not my baby." he said as he stood in front of me smoking.

"The fuck do you mean? you the only nigga I'm fucking .. RAW at that! Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Listen ion want no kids and second, not with you .." he said as he started digging in his duffel bag full of cash.

All of sudden he handed me some
money.

"Get rid of that shit... it's for the best .."

Tears fell down my face... "are you fucking kidding me???" I sobbed. "You're such an ass hole! fuck you! fuck you!" i shouted as i starting pushing him out the door.

Flashback Ends

"When will i ever be good enough for you?" I said as I stood there with the gun pointed at him.

"LayLay...please." he begged.

"Because of you.. I lost my baby... And you knew how much having a baby one day meant to me...YOU KNEW MY PAST!" I shouted causing him to jump. "I wanted to be the parent I never had and you took that away from me!" I said as tears rain down my face.

Moments later his phone started going off. I smirked. "Look who it is.." As I saw Dior's face pop up on the screen.

Dior's POV

"Why tf this nigga not answering?" I asked confused. I've been calling and texting Baby about what time we're meeting up to pick up my son. He usually responds immediately.

"That shit is weird as hell... as much as he be drunk texting." Shay replied.

"Right ... " I sent another message. "If he don't reply in the next couple of minutes, I'm using the house key I have because this shit weird and it's freaking me out ... but they could be sleeping." I said as I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some juice.

"For sure, all i know is he better not be having that slut monkey around my nephew.." Shay said as she continued to scroll.

"Tuh! Girl all hell would break loose, he responded?" I asked.  Shay leaned over and checked my phone.

"Nope."

"Let's go," I said as I grabbed my keys.

"I'll drive, and bitch let me grab my damn bat." Shay said.

I just laughed.

After about 20 minutes we made it to Baby's crib. A car was in the drive way but I didn't
recognize it.

I instantly walked to the door and unlocked it. "Dominique?" I called it was no answer.

Shay and I searched all the rooms
down stairs and we made our way upstairs. I was confused because I heard my son crying from upstairs.

"Give me this.." I said as I snatched the bat from Shay. We made our way upstairs and I instantly busted into my son's room.

He was standing up in his crib crying. "It's okay baby, mommy's here... what's wrong with my pooka." I said as I picked him up. i grabbed his bag and handed it to Shay. "take him to the car."

"You sure you good? I don't wanna leave you alone if that-" I cut her off. "I got this, just take my son.."

Shay nodded and rushed out with August. I heard movement coming from the third floor where his studio was. I crept into his coat closet where he hid one of his guns.

"Dominique?" I called as I looked through every door with the gun in my hand. Finally I came to the studio and it was cracked open. I pushed it open and I see him tied up and bruised.

"Oh my God... what happened?" I asked as I ran to him. He nodded his head frantically. "No, no .. you gotta get out of here... I don't want you to get hurt." I scrunched up my face as I tried to untie the knot around his wrists.

Then all of a sudden I was kicked in the back. "Ahhh fuck," I groaned. I quickly stood up with the gun as I came face to face with this crazy bitch.

"Oh wow, I wasn't expecting company.." she grinned. "What's wrong with you?" I asked as I held the gun trembling. Knowing damn well I never used a gun before.

She bite down on her lip as she smiled. "You..." she began as she walked towards me. "i was suppose to be the one who had his baby... not you!" she shouted as she knocked the gun out of my hand . "I put up with so much with this man because I loved him..."

"Trust me... I-I get it. I dealt with this man for 5 years ... it's not worth it... just please put down the g-"
"Layton .. put the gun down before someone gets hurt, real shit." Baby said as he stood up slowly from the chair.

"SHUT UP!" Layton yelled as she pointed the gun towards me. "It's all your fault,"

"You were in the way of everything... if you're gone there would be no worries..." she said as tears trickled down her face.

click clack

"Please no!!" I shouted as she pulled the trigger and the gun went off, all of a sudden Dominique jumped in front of me getting hit by two bullets in the shoulder.

"Ahhhhh fuck," he groaned as he hit the ground. She screeched as she dropped the gun. "I-i i..." she stood there shaking like a leaf.

"CALL THE FUCKING COPS!" I yelled ass I took off my shirt and held pressure on his wounds.

"D-dior..." he groaned in pain.

"Breathe Dominique..." I whispered as my
voice shook.