18. First Day Out..

I turned the keys to my condo as I opened to the door everyone jumped out.

"Surprise!!! Welcome home Layton!" All my closest friends and family shouted out.

I damn near dropped to the floor they scared me so bad. "I love you guys ..." I said as I shed a tear .

Finally after damn near a year , I have finally been released, I got out earlier than expected for good behavior and surprisingly the charges got dropped.

My cousin Katessa ran to me and rubbed my growing belly. "You're so big now..."

and i know what y'all may be thinking .. but yes I am pregnant. I found out after a month of being in there and I was far along , going on 3 months without knowing. 

I honestly thought I was gonna be able to leave all that crazy shit behind me with Dom but I guess not .

"I have an appointment soon, and I'll be finding out the gender." I sighed.

"Don't dwell on it because at the end of the day lil one is gonna be straight with or without that nigga." Katessa said as she rubbed my stomach again. "C'mon let's get you washed and pretty so we can enjoy the rest of the night.

Lil Baby's POV

" fuck man, i just want this tour to start and be over with already yo

" fuck man, i just want this tour to start and be over with already yo." i mumbled as i listened to the call my manager was on with my label discussing dates and location for my upcoming summer jam.

"who is gonna be opening ? who are gonna be other featured artists?" Lance asked.

"We have a couple options, we were thinking Toosii2x as one of the opening artist, NLE Choppa, and a very popular underdog in the game right now Polo G aka Mr.Capalot."

I scrunched up my face as the name sounded familiar to me , but I wasn't sure how so I shrugged it off.

"So when are we planning on starting this? i need my vacation soon boss." I mentioned. Making everyone laugh.

"This will be your last tour for now, you know how this go Baby. You just dropped your album it's charting now you gotta keep bringing in the funds by touring for a couple months after that, you're set for a good lil break besides minor gigs/hostings... which are 100% up to you. Deal?" My manager explained.

"That's a bet." I said as I shook his hand.

"Alright now that's all handled , do you approve on the artists they discussed for the show?"

I nodded as I hit my blunt. "For sure , I'm familiar with a few of them definitely hit them up." 

I hesitated as a random number texted my phone sending an image . When I opened it I immediately dropped my phone ...

I'm home🥰

I'm home🥰