Twenty Eight😚

"Oh my fucking god"I said getting out the bed and going to the bathroom for the 7th time

"Why you on my bladder"I said.

I rubbed my stomach. "King getting on my nerves"I said.

I walked back to the bed and tried to breathe in and out. I crawled under kentrell.

"You okay baby girl"he rubbed my stomach and kissed my lips. "No king moving around to much"I said.

"Baby just a few more months okay"I nodded and he kissed my cheek.

"You so beautiful"he said.I smiled "bae let's make a Tik tik or whatever it's called"kentrell said.

I laughed and got up.

I found a TikTok and set the camera on the counter.

"Corvette Corvette"we danced to the song.He grabbed my cheeks And kissed my lips.

We went live.

"Yea so I found out that I was having a boy" I said then kentrell was looking at the camera.

"Yea I wanted a boy but I wanted a girl too"kentrell got up and walked away.

"Y'all so I'm 5 in a half months pregnant I can't wait fa king to get here"I said.

"How old are you" I smiled. "I'm 16"I said.

"Y'all I'm so fat" I said then started to crying. "Kenny"I said crying.

"Kenny"he walked in and looked at me. "What's wrong ma"he said.

"I'm...I'm fat"I said crying. He bent down. "Come hea"I crawled to him and he held my waist. "You ain't fat princess"he said.

He kissed my lips. "You pregnant with my baby boy okay"I nodded then he kissed my lips again.

"I love you"he said.

"I love you too"he kissed my lips fa the last time and got up and walked away.

Random:Awwwn😍😍

I wiped my eyes and looked at the live.

"Y'all shut up"I said laughing. "Winter"kentrell yelled.

"I gotta go yall"I said then ended the live.

I walked downstairs and looked up at him. "Let me talk to you really quick"I nodded and walked to the counter.

"Yes"I said softly.

"Before you get mad I just want you to know I love you"I nodded then he slid me his phone.

It showed messages between him and some girl he had her saved as Arabian.

"She was pregnant"I asked looking up at him. He nodded.

I slid him his phone back I couldn't read anymore.

"Why"

"Why what"he said.

"Why can't you just say you done with me why cheat on me why not be a hunid with me kentrell"I said.

"I'm human just like your human I got a heart too I take yo heart into consideration why not take mine into considerations tried to hugged me and I stood back.

"No go sit down cause you gonna hear how I'm feeling"I said then he sat in a chair.

"Kentrell I been hurt so much and I take you back because I think you'll change" I said. "I feel just like them other girls"I said shaking my head.

"Kentrell you really lost me this time You had got two females pregnant on me bruh I'm tired of this goodbye"I said getting out the chair.

"Wait you can't leave me baby you all I got"he begged. "You was all I had now all I got is king"I said then walked out and got in the car.

I drove off and shook my head. I played lil baby song catch the sun.

"I'm so dumb I was thinking that they could when they really can't"I said then drove pass quan house.