Twenty One😚

*2 days later*

*2 days later*

"Aye I'm sure"I told them.I passed the blunt to three.

"Aight lul brotha"herm said. "Uhh kentrell"winter yells.

I walked up the stairs and open the door. "What's wrong"she looked at me then started crying.

"I don't wanna go home"she crawled to me and wrapped her body around mines. "Baby it's okay"I hugged her.

"Look at me"she looked at me. "Don't worry about nobody but the baby I'll be over there tonight"I said.
_____

I walked in the house and sighed

I walked in the house and sighed. "Winter can we talk please"I nodded and sighed.

"How you feeling"I looked at her "I'm fine"she nodded then smiled.

"Your about 3 months rights"I nodded then looked at her. "Look I'm so sorry I didn't believe you"I let a tear fall.

"If I would have believed you,you wouldn't be pregnant"I shook my head.

"No I'm pregnant by my own actions and I honestly love my child"I said looking at her.

"And I told you what was happening to me and you didn't give a shit"I said with tears.

"I didn't know winter I swear baby girl"she said trying to hug me. "No don't touch me you didnt kick him out or call the police"I yelled.

"Because he was the only one who want your sorry ass"she yelled. "Bitch"She told me then she slapped me.

"You bitch"I said taking off my shoes. Just as an reflex everyone came in.

"I got yo mother fuckin' bitch"I said walking towards her.

Kentrell came and stood in front of me. "Look at me your pregnant"he said softly. "I hate that I had you as my daughter"Kentrell shook his head.

"No baby your a blessing to anyone"he said. "She got me fuck up"I said. "Look  at me"I breathe in and out.

"You love this baby"I nodded. "Then don't let her get to you"he kissed my lips.

"Aye Yb might be the only thing that keeps ha happy"Ben said.

I walked up to my mother then looked at her.

I laughed then walked in kentrell arms. "Aye winter don't even think about it"kd yelled.I nodded and hugged kentrell.
_______________________________
Okay so y'all I crush on this boy and my daughter loves him but he think he sees me as a sister so do I save the embarrassment and not tell him or should I tell him. (We known each other fa 4 or 5 years)