Nine😚

I walked down the hallway

Me and the gang was on our way to class. "Aye son ain't that winter"joe said.

I looked and seen winter on the floor.We walked over to her. "Bae"she looked up at me. "Oh hey Kenny"she said tryna act as if she wasn't crying.

"What's wrong friend"kd said sitting next to her. "Nothing I'm fine"she said giving a fake smile.

"What's wrong with ha face"Ben said I looked at her as she gave fake smiles.

"I'm fine just leave me alone"she said getting up.

"Aye I'll see y'all in class"I told them they nodded and walked away. "I'm fine Kenny I promise"she said.

I grabbed her arm and pulled up ha sleeve.

"Really winter"she started to break down. "I'm sorry I just.."she said quietly. "I thought we was working on this"I asked her.

She looked up at me with her adorable eyes. "I know I'm sorry"I kissed her.

Wasn't a regular kiss it was with passion.I felt her deepened the kiss.I looked at her and walked down the hallways with her.

I looked at her and walked down the hallways with her

"Kenny where we going"I asked.

He walked us into a empty classroom.After I walked in he locked the door.

"Come hea"he said deeply.

I walked over to him. "Kenny I'm not losing my virginity to you in a classroom"he looked at me and kissed me.

"Ight okay ma I gotchu"he told me.

I let him take off my shirt. "Gimme kiss bae"I kicked him as he took off my pants.

He placed kisses on my neck. "Ouuu Kenny"I moaned.

I unhooked my bra.

Whew hollon.

He took off his shirt and I seen the tattoos.I rubbed against his abs.He picked me up and laid me up against a wall.

"Damn baby girl"he groaned I wrapped my arms around his neck.He slid my underwear off.

I knew I was about to lose it all.

He made me sit on his shoulder while he ate me out.

"Oh my lord"I moaned.

I pushed his head away. "Wait kenny you have a condom"I asked he continued to eat.

After he was done he pulled me down and I had to catch my breath.

"Baby we need a condom"he pulled his pants down along with his underwear. "Ima pull out baby I promise"he said.

I nodded then kissed him.

He slid inside making me start to feel pain. "Fuck"i said.

"It's okay gimme kiss"I kissed him as he slid in more.

Once he got his whole length in he started to move slo.

"Fuck guh"he said.I moaned once I didn't feel any more pain.

"Faster daddy"I moaned in his ear.

He went faster making me moan out loud. "You gotta be quiet fa daddy we don't wanna be caught"he said putting his hand over my mouth.

He put hickeys on my chest and stomach.

I heard someone call me.I looked over and seen my mother. Kentrell smirked at me and I picked up.

"He-hello"I said tryna not to moan. "Hey baby everything okay" she asked i looked at Kentrell and tried to push him away.

"Fuck"I mumbled.

"Excuse me"my mother said.I looked at the phone "I mean yea ma I'm fine..I gotta get..to..to class"she gave an okay and hung up.
____
After bout an hour kentrell and I was done.

"Kenny my legs hurt"he picked me up and I smiled.

"Hey y'all"I said the the boys.

"Wassam"they said. Kentrell looked at me and smiled. "Why the fuck he so happy"I shrugged then looked away.

"Awe shii"kd said.I took a piece of kd food and share it with Kentrell.

"Gimme kiss baby guh"I smiled and kissed him.

"Y'all ugly asl"Beenie said.