Twenty😚

"Mane why he got us doing all this shii"I said holding all winter gifts

"Because it's her birthday and he tryna be loyal"three said.I laughed and shook my head. "Let me find out winter changed my boy"he said.

I shook my head.

"Mane finally loyal"I said.We walked out of foot locker.Ben was holding her and the kids shoes now.
_____

"Happy birthday sus"baby joe told me handing me the gifts he grabbed

"Awwwn"I said pulling out a baby jumpsuit.I seen footlocker and grabbed it. "Aye c'mere"Kentrell called the boys.

I pulled out the shoes and help taylin put on his shoes.

"you like them taybay"he nodded then hugged me. "Awwwn see step momma shit"kd said.

I laughed then shook my head. "Come here kamiri"I sat him on my lap and put his shoes on.

"so winter where you going for yo birthday"boomer asked.

"Probably sit around in the house wit these ppl"I said referring to kentrell and the boys.

"Shut the fuck up"I smiled and looked at kamiri.

"Winter"he said looking at me. "Yes"he hugged me and laid on my stomach.

"Now my son attached to yo ass"I rubbed kamiri head then laughed.

"Aye yb some bitch out hea"Montana said.

"Hey y'all wanna go play outside"they nodded and I grabbed they hands and walked them outside.

"Wassam"she looked at me.

"I'm pregnant and I miss you"I shook my head and laughed.

Everyone started laughing. "Aye you know surprisingly he been loyal right"kd said. I mugged him then looked at her.

"Say baby girl"I yelled.She came in and looked around. "Yes"she said softly.

"Come hea"she sat on my lap. "I been loyal to this girl for about 2 ina half months"Micah mugged me and winter.

"You not pregnant by me but she is and you betta leave fa I have my sista flood yo ass"I said then let winter go back to the boys.

"That's right winter you don't play bout yo step kids"Ben yelled after her.

Micah stormed out the house. "Smell like fish too much to be tryna run sum whea"boomer said.Kd started laughing and dapped him up.

"Aye ma"I yelled.I seen ha in the kitchen and kendell talking to some lil girl.

"Aye lil ken who this"my momma popped my head. "Leave him alone"I smacked my teeth.

"Oh tell winter her momma would like to see her"I nodded then looked at her.

"You think I'm good enough for her"I asked my momma. "Hell nah"Ben said.

"Yea you are if you put forth to the relationship"I nodded then hugged her.