Chapter 1: Harry Potter is Running Late

Harry James Potter. Mostly known as the wizarding world's golden boy, their savior was running late, extremely late for the Hogwarts train. He was going back to make up for the final year he missed during the war. The war where everything changed for better and for worse. How he was running late he has no idea. Ok scratch that he had a pretty darn good idea. he'd woken up early 5:00 am to be exact and he was extremely proud of himself. He'd decided since he had the extra time to relieve his anxiousness before he went off to Hogwarts, that he would regress. That's right regress. He'd learned about this coping mechanism from Hermione. She'd told both him and Ron about it. She'd thought that it would help them both and it did. Harry and Ron were both extremely grateful for their friend's cleverness. She'd also opted to take care of them while they were regressed until they'd found permanent caregivers. She'd spoiled both Ron and Harry with more little gear than either of them really needed, but that's beside the point Harry was rushing out the door of his flat and down the stairs. He'd hope he'd make it on time. 

Hsvdjsvjdhvscv I'm sorry this chapter is so short I'll probably start on the second one right now- and hopefully, you'll see some regressed Ron and Harry in the next chapter. 239 words. (This story will also be posted on Ao3 (Archive of Our Own) so if you see it there under the user @joy_joy_12 then that's me!)