Chapter 9

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<--------------VOTE : }

Ezra's POV

            I texted Ever and told her to pick a good movie that would be good for the guys to watch. We usually went and saw the sappy movies on Mondays. I told her that Cash and Ace were coming and she freaked out. She was so happy, she is basically in love with my brother, eww. But I have no room to talk since I'm dating my brothers best friend... : ) I wanted to talk to her alone and fill her in on  everything that happened today so I told her we would take her car and the guys can take theirs.

            As I stepped in the shower I was trying to think of ways to get Cash and Ever together, they would make such a cute couple. Plus I'm sick of my brother bringing bim-bos around my house. So I decided that I was going to ask Ace for help once I'm dressed and presentable.

            Once I was done I grabbed my towel then walked through the door to my room. All I can say is thank god I have my OWN bathroom, because I would die if I had to share with Cash. As I walked into my room a heard a quiet gasp then someone groaned... umm. I looked up to see Ace on my bed staring at me standing here in a towel. AWESOME!

            I was too shocked to move. Ace cleared his throat then looked away before I could read any expression on his face.

            "Umm... I-I'm sorry. Waiting for you seemed like a-a good idea in my head at the time. I di-didn't think I would see... umm" then he just stopped there. He wouldn't look at me again, what did he think he wouldn't see? Me not looking good in a towel like all the other girls he's seen in one? Well I'm Sorry!!!

            "Sorry to disappoint." I couldn't stop the words before they flew out my mouth. Me being me always expect the worst from others, but come on, Ace wouldn't think that... would he?

            That made him look at me. Disbelief crossed his beautiful face then a pained expression settled in. he got off the bed and made his way over to me.

            "Ez... that's not what I meant at all." As he said this he stepped closer and closer till he was standing right in front of me. He was so close I could smell his minty breath and the way he smelt. Like axe and something else. It was so alluring.

            "sorry I'm just so use to people always comparing me to other girls." I couldn't take looking into his beautiful eyes anymore, it's like he could see into my soul and that scared the crap out of me, so I looked down at his shoes instead. Hmm blue Nikes, who knew he had good taste?

            "Ez, I will never compare nor judge you by the way you look or another superficial way."

            "I know, it's just you've been with other, way prettier girls. I don't want to be a letdown, when it comes t-to certain things."

            "Ez I have to tell you a secret." Okay now im a little scared. What could he have to tell me that I don't already know?

            "Umm okay..."

Ace's POV

            I had to tell her. Keeping this player status was starting to get old and it was hurting the one person I cared so much about.

            "Umm Okay..." she looked scared of what I was about to say, atleast she wasn't alone on that one. What if she doesn't want me anymore after I tell her? What if it changes EVERYTHING between us? I don't want that to happen, but I don't want to keep secrets from her either. So here it goes...

            "Um so you know how everyone says I've slept with almost half the girls at school?"

            "Ace I really don't want to hear about your conquests, I get it your hot and almost every girl has had a taste of my boyfriend." Aww she is so adorable when she's jealous. She scrunches up her nose and it just makes me want to kiss her and make everything better. But I have to tell her now or I won't get the courage to do it again.

            "No that's not what I was going to say. I was going to say that I've only slept with two girls so far in my life. Yes okay I made out with all the others and they decided to say they slept with me in order to make themselves more popular. I only went along with it cause it made me seem like the player and the guys started looking up to me. So there was no point in denying anything." I had to get it ALL out in one breath. I couldn't even look at her face as I said this, I was too ashamed and didn't want to see her reaction.

            "Um... wow. I have no idea what to say to that." I was still looking down at the ground. I don't want to see her face full of disgust or anything else. "Ace, damn-it look at me." Me being the stubborn person I am, didn't. So she grabbed my chin and made me look at her. She didn't seem mad or anything, like what I was expecting. She seemed relieved.

            "Ace, do you have any idea how relieved I feel right now? I just found out my boyfriend didn't sleep with half the girls at school. That's amazing." She started laughing after that which caused me to laugh to. I know I would be relieved too, if I was in her position. She looked so cute laughing, I couldn't help myself. I kissed her, with as much love and passion I could muster. She kissed me back eagerly, and soon it was a make out session. Somehow we ended up on the bed, me on top. I forgot about everything around us, I forgot about Cash, the movies, any kind of worry I had. I was only locked in this moment. But it had to end cause I can't help myself, especially with her in a towel.

            Reluctantly I pulled away and rolled over so I was lying next to her. Both our breathing was iritic as we lay there quietly. I looked over and she was looking back at me. I reached over and held her hand.

            "So I should probably go and let you get dressed..." she put her lips out in a pout kind of way which made me want to kiss her even more. But I had to go before Cash came in. He's cool with us going out but I don't think he would appreciate me in here while Ez is in a towel. So I kissed her one last time and walked out the door.

            Once I was out the door my phone went off. It was a text from Blade, he's in charge of The Garage. It's this place I go to fight, I know the name is soo original.

            'You're fighting some guy named Luke tonight at 11pm. Be ready.' Great, hopefully the movie isn't going to be a late one.

            'ok, be there at 10:30'

-----------------------------------------

I know its been forever, everything has been so stressful. but i am going to start writing more. ii promise :) thanks for the votes. i would love some more and maybe some feed back. cause i like the story but that may be a tad biaist since it is my story. lol.