Chapter 5

Chapter 5

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<------------ VOTE :~}

Ace's POV

            She started from the begging and told me everything. I listened and didn't interrupt her. I hate that Cash is causing her pain but he doesn't do it on purpose he just doesn't know how to show he cares. And this Luke character has got to go! I don't like him in her life. He's to old for her and he seems a little off his rocker. Reid is just disgusting. I don't know what to say about the cutting. I don't like it and I want her to stop but I don't know. I already know I won't tell anyone about this, especially about the cutting, I don't want to lose her trust. But I will tell Cash he needs to start spending time with her and actually be there for her.

            It feels so good to have her in my arms; she fits perfectly on my lap. I just realized she's wearing a tank top, if you look at her arm on a certain angle you can see the scars. I take her arm and start tracing all of them. After a minute or two I realize she's staring at me.

"What?" I asked weary. Did I do something wrong?

"You're not repulsed by me? By the scars?" she asked totally astonished.

What the hell is she smoking?! I could never be repulsed by her.

"We all have scars Ez, yours are just on the outside. So no, I could never be, not by you anyways." She smiled and I saw her eyes light up. I couldn't help but feel happy when she was happy, especially if I caused her to be happy. I know what I'm about to say next will take that beautiful smile away.

"Now, about this Luke guy. I don't like him one bit." Her face dropped the second I said his name.

Ezra's POV

After I told Ace everything. When I say everything I mean EVERYTHING. He didn't freak out or push me away and call me a psycho. We sat there and I kept thinking about Luke and how he had to have seen my scars. I mean come on! We've done everything but have sex. How could he not have seen them? The thing is he might have seen them but he doesn't care enough to ask or say anything. I guess that shows I mean a lot to him... part of me agreed and deep down I knew that was true. But the other part of me, the part that's wants to be wanted, doesn't want to admit that yet again no one wants me. I was basically having an argument with myself when Ace took my arm gently in his hand and started tracing my scars.

            I was shocked beyond words and a little comforted by the voice in my head that told me he wasn't repulsed. But then that other voice just said he was feeling sorry for me. But he seems so sincere right now, so maybe, just maybe he cares. And then the guy that cares brought up the boy who doesn't. Luke.

"Truthfully...?" I pause, I don't want to admit that even Luke, the guy that lives at his parents, has no job and really nothing good happening for him, doesn't even want me. If that low life doesn't even want me then who in their right mind would want me? So when Ace urges me to finish my sentence, I tell him. For some reason I tell him everything involving Luke. How were just of convenience for each other, benefits only. How good it finally feels to be wanted by a guy, to have a guy attracted to me for more than just friends, that I can actually have that kind of effect on a guy. I guess years of being made fun of for my weight did a lot for my self-esteem.

I told Ace all of it, I don't know why I spilled all my secrets and thoughts to Ace Dixon the school player and girl skipper. But I just feel like I can trust him.

"In Luke's own special way he cares, but I know we're not going to last much longer. I want a future, and he'll just hold me back.  I want to find someone that's not scared to show me they care, show they want me, in more than just a benefit way. " After I finish yet another one of my confessions, I was expecting him to be dowsing off or looking at me like I was crazy. Instead I got...

"You deserve to be happy Ez." As he was saying this we were getting closer and closer. "You deserve everything you want." He whispered on my lips. I could smell his minty breath with a slight hint of weed. It's like he could read my mind. He closed the space between us and lightly touched his lips to mine.

Sparks ignited! Fireworks shot up on the sky! A slow fire burned through my body. The kiss deepened.

-=====================

votes and comments woule be amazing! thnks