13 years...

(It's been 13 years sense you've seen keigo because you went to ua and you made great but you did miss keigo a lot but after 3 years later after ua and you became a pro hero to be in fact the 4th pro hero and you wanted to do this ever sense you found out your quirks but to day you had to team up with a other pro for a mission and the name was hawks??.

All you knew was that that was the 2ed pro hero and you and you never got to meet him and from some fan girls you knew he was a flirt but he probably had a girlfriend so you were walking to his agency and you ran in to some fans you you were so happy to meet them you couldn't get no we're without them they all ways light up your day even if you are in the baddest of moods they all ways help.

                           (At hawks agency)

It was big but not as big as your but you just walked in and you felt eyes on you every movement you make and you got in the elevator and went to the 34 floor and you heard the elevator ding you walk in and you see a man with red wings and you got a flash back.

                            (Flash back)

Keigo: I want to be and I will have a jacket. He said and you just stare at his wings and then you snap out of your head.    End of flash back.

You mush be hawks? You said and he turns his head to see the number 4th hero

Yes he replied nice to meet you (hero name) up you say let get to work you turn around to his disk and take the papers he had and handed some information to him and you had the same papar

Ew he said mhmm you say in response let's go look for this basterd you say I like you attitude said hawks as you both walk out and you guys can feel eyes on you guys a lot of girls were staring at hawks and some on you sooo said hawks why do you w...

Ew he said mhmm you say in response let's go look for this basterd you say I like you attitude said hawks as you both walk out and you guys can feel eyes on you guys a lot of girls were staring at hawks and some on you sooo said hawks why do you ware black and nothing else he said well it's better for night and dark space and I can use my quirks easy like my eyes they glow wean I use a certain one you said oh that's cool said hawks and you reach the ally way you and hawks had to go to.

You ready you say ready as I will ever be he said and you nodded and you both walk in and meet up with some other hero's such as
1 :endeavor
2: mirko
3: mt lady
4: kamui woods
5 edgeshot
6: ryuku

They all saw hello to you and mirko say heyyyyyyy isn't it the number 4th hero she says excitedly. You roll your eyes and you all get in position in front of the league of villains and endeavor burns down the door and you all see the league some hero's stay back and you see they were bringing some in to the league  you stand there with your arms crossed and you wait out side just in case and then you see some portal all over you and other hero's and some things come out and you yell edgeshot knock out kurogiri! He is it must be one of the new villains! You ran in side and say which one is doing this and you see a girl with glowing red eyes and you knock her out and they stop you you say in her ear I heard a rumor that you didn't wake up in till I tell you to you say and you go out side and you see this NOUNS!! You yell

By the end you got 4 of the villains including the recruits and everyone on down and hurt they all over used there quirks and there all down Evan endeavor and your the only on standing and you can't feel nothing is your body and then you hear shigaraki say let's go guys she can't Evan get up and the hear toga laugh and say ok and then you say(are you sure about that you get up and you can see your eye in circles and red electricity around you and you have horns on your head and they see dark creatures and shadows from the nether and your spill book is floating next to you and they see you holding a wond and you hear toga say shaggy I don't want to die today and in this barn place and shigaraki run at you with all five fingers and you make him see all for one and he fall on to his bum not wanting to kill one for all.

(News reporters)

HERE WE ARE IN THE AIR AND THERES ALL OUR HEROS ON THE GROUND AND DO YOU SEE THAT T-THATS OUR NUMBER FORTH HERO SHE FIGHT SHE LOOKS AS BEAT AS THE OTHERS AND SHE IS FIGHTING LOOK AT HER THATS OUR NUMBER FORTH HERO AND SHE ONLY DEBUT 6 MONTHS AGO I CANNOT BLEAVE THIS T-THIS IS CRAZY S-SHE WON! OUR NUMBER FORTH HERO WON!!!!

(Back to y/n POV)

And you won you beat them all and there all tide up you broke shigaraki hands so he can't use his quirk and wean you won you put your hand in the air to Signal that you want and it's all over I want you did that used your quirk and red electricity shut out of your finger until the sky and make this pretty red thing in the sky everybody was wild and you were proud of yourself and after that you were brought to the hospital and taken care of you slipped in and out of cautiousness and you felt sick but you were used to it and you laid there in bed and then you heard a knock on your door and they opened it was the nurse and she said you have some visters you almost said I don't wanna deal with the press right now but then they all came in and they were a bunch of your fans and you felt happy they were a bunch of kids from elementary they were very little and I had drawings of you and thank you letters and the teacher was just there watching them as you think them and talk to them and ask their questions and some of them sat on your bed you felt happy and like you moved out your parents houes that happy and wean they were gone you felt better then ever and then hawks came in and they other let themselves in and you all talked about what happened and laughed and endeavor just stud there and you talked him and you two seemed to get along and everyone was shooked and wean they left hawks stayed and you to talk and he said something about you looking like his childhood friend.

What did he look like? It's was a girl actually.oh then what did she look like her name was y/n and she was Beautiful she was really sweet to me but the other people she seem coldhearted she had a really weird since Of style her parents are in the nicest to her she had multiple quirks and she was amazing how she think I have a crush on her but I don't think she liked me back I mean we were best friend and I didn't want to lose her to that. You know I like you too keigo and in that moment keigo froze y-y/n?! Yeah you moved you head to look at him and you felt something warm and soft on your lips and you then realized what was going on and you kissed and back he pulled away and said sorry and asked you out and you said yeah

AND THATS HOW YOU AND KEIGO GOT TOGETHER AND YOUR BACKSTORY AND THAT YOU AND KEIGO ARE PRO HEROS NOW ITS TIME TO GET IN TO THE ONESHOTS AND OTHER FUN STUFF SO I HOPE YOU INJOYED THIS EPISODES AND SORRY IF THATS NOT WHAT YOU WANTED BUT NOW ITS TIME FOR THE ONE SHOTS. Author-san

(What you look like now your 21 years old I hope you injoy the oneshots bye guys)

old I hope you injoy the oneshots bye guys)

1422 words