Lost in my mind part two of y/n past

It's been three years sense you found out your quirks  and you had a older girl teaching you had to activate and deactivate them and use them wean needed and she gave you a bigger iQ so you have a lot of thing you know and some say it's scary how much you know on day you went to the park because your "parents" are at work and you saw a tree and you decided to climb on the tree and wean you got to top you found a pretty stable and comfortable branch to sit on and that's what you did and sat on it and you started to relax and a leaf landed on you lap and you picked it up and look at it it's was a nice Orange Color and you smelled it it smelled like flowers and you lad it on your lap.

( you with the leaf )

You heard someone say under you say ( are you stuck I can help if you want me to) you heard and you looked down and said ( am fine thank tho and fuck off please) you said as calmly as possible and then he said ( jeez a little rude if you ask me am keigo) he said and gave you a smirk and the you said ( am y/n l/n but you can call me y/n if you want) you said (that's a cool name y/n never heard that name before I like it) you smiled and the you said ( thanks "keigo" and I like your wings there really pretty) you said and he just smiled and said (yeah that's my quirk for ya and I can move them see) as he said that he sent a father to you and tickled your nose you giggle and he brought the feather bake to him and asked ( what's your quirk?) he ask and you sighed and looked down at him and said (do I really have to say all ten?) you ask and you see his priceless face and you giggle ( what's so funny he asked?) he said(your face every time I tell someone that they make the same face as you do)you giggle as you were giggling keigo flew up and sat on the branch next to you. You turned your head and looked at him and smiled. And then you look at the wach you had on your wrest and gasped and jumped down and keigo was ready to catch you but you landed perfectly and keigo was impressed and then you ran off and turned the corner and keigo tried to look for you but you were gone you made it just in time back to your house before your parents come home you went to your room and took off your shoes and act like everything was normal and you were asleep and then you hurt the keys jingling the door you quickly loosen your breath and calm down you're done come in arguing like they usually did like what they should do to you you just ignored them and went to sleep because it was late for you and you had school tomorrow and you didn't wanna be late again which was really your mom's fault but you didn't really blame it on her but then you had a knock on your door and then the door opened your breath hitched but you pretended you were still asleep your mom said to you y/n wake up we're going some were She said and you woke up and you asked her where you were going she simply said to the grocery store but she never brought it around the grocery store she said she was too embarrassed to see you with her but when you got in the car you drove away from the grocery store and then to a little house when they knocked on the door a family opened it and walked in the man and he saw familiar boy with red wings keigo you whispered and he thought to yourself what is he doing here and then the two parents started to speak your mom talking to the other mom and your dad talking to the dad you and Keigo looked at each other and shrugged I walked up to each other and you guys talked and then keigo's Parents spoke and said you guys are going to be training together since you both on a master your quirks. You both look at each other and said well damn.

THATS IT FOR PART TWO I WILL MAKE A PART THREE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED BYE. U-U

786 words