Season 5

☢️this may contain spoilers so if you have not seen season five of mha please read at your own risk and anybody was seen all the episodes I will be talking about them and my opinions were not every little detail but my thoughts on the season so far so read at your own risk if you have not seen season five or if you only seen a couple of episodes☢️

🔘starts here🔘 so I think it's like really really good so far and I just watch the newer episode that they released yesterday and I had for some reason when Tokyoyami took off his cloak I I Simped a little (a lot😔) and I just love it so far and that the fact that dabi said enji todroki to endever had me like omg dever (that's what I call him) it's your son and the Outtrool is so funny and if you watch all the way to the end of the of the Outro you get a little sneak peaks until the next episode and I really like that and it comes out every Saturday honestly I think they should just post the whole season if you know anything and not keep us waiting because it gets on my nerves when they leave us had a cliffhanger and like I say I don't have to do that for season three just let me go to the next episode( I know it was old am not dumb)but  it it's a really good season so far and I really like it and they're in their second year so they just need one more year to go so I need to tell them my hero acdamia  season is going to come to an end but it's really good so far and I do recommend watching it and if you fall out of my academia long time ago in season for whatever because I took long to post new season definitely definitely get into it again because it's super good and I really want to get like a manga of my hero academia ( for some reason they AutoCorrect corrected that to my hair damina if for some reason I thought of all might) but that's beside the point also midnight got me cackling like a hyena but this girl she grows mushrooms out of her hands and I thought of that when I first saw it like if you're gonna go mushrooms out of the damn ground and she did so I called it and I'm proud of that because half the things I can't ever get right but that's my thoughts on season five of my hair academia thank you for reading this and I'm sorry I've not been posting for so long I have just been really lazy and watching too much Anime but see you later guys I love you and thank you for 5000 reads on my book i'm really happy so thank you and sorry for the weird spilling am using the microphone because am lazy but see ya later.