Gif (JW)

You were watching a scene that Jade and Cat were playing in the black box theatre until you hear a phone go off

"Alright whos phone was that?" Sikowitz asks.

"Mineeee" Tori says guiltily, raising her hand.

Sikowitz stats lecturing the class about how non of you can stop looking at your phones.

"Thats not true..." Jade says not looking up from her phone.

You giggle and decide to message her.

You
Heyyy babyyy! What ya doing? x

Jade😍
Hey babe, im good...why are you texting me anyway im right opposite you😂 x

You look up and see Jade smiling at her phone. You smirk to yourself.

You
Fine ill just go then :(

Jade😍
Noooo im sorry! I promise I'll make it up to you ;)

You
Whatever you horn dog

Jade😍
Oh so you don't want me to make it up to you then I guess?

You
I never said that ;) xxx

"BOO!" You hear in your ear

"AHHH" You scream, falling of your chair.

Jade looks up after hearing you scream and immediately runs up to you after she has seen you have fallen.

"Dude! Can you not scare my girlfriend!" Jade growls helping you up of the floor.

"Well dude can you stop messing around on your phones! Class is for learning not for tapping away at your screens!" Sikowitz says flapping him arms around everywhere.

Jade rolls her eyes and sits down, bringing you down to straddle her lap.

"Tell you what....let's do a challenge" Sikowitz smirks.

"All of you can't use your phones, computers or any electronic devices for a week....unless your too afraid, of course"