Gif (JW)

You, Tori, Jade and Cat had just finished filming a scene of 'the blonde squad' and Jade asked you if you wanted to have a date with her at Nozu, of course you said yes

You were both still in your wigs due to Cats request earlier.

Jade was driving with her hand on your thigh, occasionally glancing at you lovingly.

After twenty minutes, you finally arrive at the restaurant and sit down next to eachother.

Mrs Lee took your orders before you started chatting.

You held hands under the table and it was all going well until-

"Oh hey guys! What are you two doing here?"

You turn around and see Tori and Cat getting ready to sit down next to you.

They clearly don't understand that you two were on a date, so they make themselves comfortable.

"NO!" Jade shouts, wanting them to leave you alone.

"Its fine Jade, just leave them" you whisper in Jade's ear.

She groans and lazily puts her head on your shoulder, you start to stroke her hair, sighing as she starts to calm down, cuddling further into you.

"Awwwwww" you hear Cat say, Jade lifts her head to glare at her for disrupting.

Cat shrinks back in her chair, suddenly afraid.

About ten minutes later, after they have ordered food, Tori is telling us all about how being blonde apparently gets more attention from guys.

Obviously you and Jade don't care so Jade just rolls her eyes and puts her head in your chest.

You giggle and shake your head, playing with her hair...well her wig.

~~~~~~~~~~After Nozu~~~~~~~~~~

It was raining and Jade had taken you home, you wanted her to stay in the car so she didnt get wet but she insisted that she walked you to your doorstep.

You were infront of your door and turned around to put your arms around your girlfriend.

She automatically puts her hands around you waist.

"Look im sorry about Tori and Cat ruining our date...but I promise I'll take you out another time, yeah?" You say softly to her, kissing her cheek.

But she turns her head at an angle so that you end up kissing her lips.

You giggle and put your head in the crook of her neck.

"Its alright y/n, really. Im just happy that I got a few minutes of you to myself" she says smirking.

You roll your eyes before she grabs your chin, making you look up to her, and connecting your lips into a passionate kiss.

You kiss for a few minutes in the rain, getting your hair and clothes wet (FROM THE RAIN)

"I love you" you mumble against her lips.

"I love you too, baby" she says.