Gif (JW)

You and Jade had broken up about two months ago

The relationship was going well until Jade started becoming extremely obsessive and protective of you.

Usually it was a big turn on for you, but over time it got too far.

It was at the point where she always had to know where you were going, who you were with and what time you would be back.

She would distance you from your friends and family, she wanted you all for herself.

You finally ended things between you guys and found someone new. Her name was Ellie, blonde, blue eyes, a bit taller than you and had a unique style choice.

Let's just say Jade wasn't too happy about this...

You were at your locker grabbing some books when you hear a fake cough.

You turn to your left and see Jade leaning against the lockers, looking at you.

"Hey...." Jade mummbles

"Oh um, hi Jade. What's up?" You ask, trying to ignore the tension filling the room.

"I hear your going out with Ellie now" she says, jealously obvious in her voice, even though she was trying hard to hide it

"Yep" you say, popping the 'P'

"Oh...listen y/n i-"

"Hey babe, who's this?" Ellie interrupts Jade, pecking your lips.

"H-hey, um baby this is Jade West..." you say, knowing this isn't going to go well.

"JADE WEST? You mean your crazy ex that tried to control your life!?!" She screams.

You look over to Jade and see that she is staring daggers at Ellie.

"Calm down babe ok? I was just leaving anyway" you say intwining your hands together and walking away.

You look back at Jade and see her with her arms crossed over her chest, she's looking down but then looks up back at you.

The world slows down as you make eye contact.

She licks her lips before you turn back around and keep walking.

Wow...