Part III

"Um yes, Managernim, I have something urgent I need to take care of first, but I'll be there on time."

"Okay, I'll see you then."

"Yes."

I hung up and looked at my reflection in the mirror. I chose my best suit for today since this was a very important meeting. I absolutely had to convince the people at LG to drop their lawsuit.

"Oh, right! Almost forgot." Quickly I opened my closet and grabbed a pair of dark blue denim jeans and a beige sweater and stuffed them in a bag along with some makeup and my Gucci leopard print slippers I got from my mom as a birthday present.

For work I usually didn't put on any makeup and my hair was always in a bun. But the other day on the music video set I noticed the styling noonas wore stylish clothes and makeup. Plus I didn't want to feel uncomfortable again.

~

As usual arrived 10 minutes early at the café and so I decided to go over my papers one last time. Soon the legal team from LG arrived and we started the negotiations.

Two hours later I was done. Literally and figuratively. I rushed to the café's restroom to change and put on some makeup.

I undid my bun and let my hair down. I checked one last time, stuffed my suit in the bag and exited the restroom.

"Oh." I suddenly remembered I didn't even reply to the boys's texts last night. At first I didn't know if and what to write but then soon after that I fell asleep.

I took out my phone and sent the exact same text to all .

What kind of coffee do you like? :-)

Soon after I received 7 messages back. Satisfied with myself I placed the order and waited a few minutes until I received my beverages and headed towards the JYP building.

~

"You're an angel, Soo Min!" They all exclaimed as they grabbed their coffee and disappeared into a conference room.

I went back to the 1st floor where the lounge area was and waited for further instructions.

By the way...you look really nice today :-)

I read the text and a smile appeared on my face.

But at the same time I was a little confused too. I didn't know much about the boys. Age and just basic stuff. All I knew was the Jaebeom was the leader and BamBam and Yugyeom the maknaes.

I typed 'got7' in the search engine and immediately got a lot of results. Basic info, birthdays, signs, favorite food, etc. Since I had nothing else to do I took out my notepad and wrote down some info for each member.

It was actually really fun and insightful and so I didn't notice that the time went by. Only after a text message popped up on my phone I looked up and realized it was already dark outside.

Have you eaten yet? - JB

No...

I'll come pick you up. Where are you?

Lounge.

5 minutes later he appeared and dragged me back to the elevators.

"Where are we going?" For a moment I panicked, thinking it was going to be just me and him.

But as we got off the elevator he guided me to the company dining room exclusively reserved for idols. 

"Is it okay for me to be here?" I asked, "I don't want you to get in trouble!"