29

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"so, where are we going?" gyuri asked the boy.

"hm, i don't know yet. where do you want to go?"

"please sunghoon, i think we've already been going everywhere. why don't we just go to the dorm?" she requested.

"sure." he smiled directing them back to the dorm.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

sunghoon and gyuri placed at the balcony adimring the night sky.

"hey sunghoon?" gyuri called, breaking the silence.

"yeah?"

"if you don't mind me asking but, who's that girl earlier? the one who err..was basically hugging you when she arrived."

sunghoon looked at her, thinking if whether he should tell her or not.

"no pressure!" she reassured, glancing at the stars.

"that's my ex. jeong hana." he chuckled, drinking a bottle of water.

gyuri nodded. "mind telling me about her?"

"there's not really much to share about her."

"nope, you're hiding something from me park sunghoon, i can tell." gyuri joked, resting her head on her knees.

"fine. if you really must know, she's rather uh.." he twirled his finger near his head gesturing the crazy sign.

gyuri snorted. "what? are you kidding?"

"eh, i don't really know, i haven't seen or talked to her for a few years already."

"besides, i have you now and i don't have anything to do with her anymore." sunghoon flirted.

gyuri gagged and kicked his leg.

"why do you have to make cheesy pick up lines? it dosen't match your image."

"you know that i only act like this around you right?" he winked.

"wow. i guess i have so much power around you to the fact that you'd always be falling for my words even the simplest ones." gyuri stated.

sunghoon just listened, admiring her at the same time.

"there you go dozing off while i talk again. am i really  that much of a big deal to you?"

"i don't know. maybe." he yawned slowly actually dozing off to sleep.

gyuri smiled standing up from the floor and pulling sunghoon to his bedroom.

"rest well. you have training tomorrow." she said, softly slapping his cheeks.

"don't you have training too?" he asked.

"yeah i do. but you really need to rest. goodnight sunghoon."

no response.

she slowly knelt down kissing her palm, placing it on sunghoon's cheek and left the room.

gyuri dragged her feet to the balcony, once again sitting down at the floor.

she hugged her knees, feeling a bit suspicious about sunghoon's ex.