" Thank you unnie, hmm you should sleep in the room with jennie and joohyun, it warmer here ok, I'll be with that two." Lisa suggest

" You'll be alright with that?" Jisoo ask she might be uncomfortable with people that's its first time to sleep with.

" Of course unnie im big now, you see this" lisa is flexing her not so big muscles in her arms, she even do push ups.

" Hahahha okok I believe you, stop that your still full, come here give unnie tight hug" lisa get up and tackle jisoo and hugged her tight.

" Unnie how many days you'll be here?" Lisa asked, more like muffled cause her face is buried in jisoos chest.

" A week, cause after that we will have project to do, it takes time for that work, don't worry ok I'm going home to you" jisoo knows that lisa is getting lonely here

" Ok unnie, just don't stress your self ok" lisa kiss jisoos cheek, then seulgi barged.

" Wooah can I join?" Seulgi said.

" Can I kick?" lisa said, then jisoo patted her butt.

" Hihi sorry, just joking ok no need to kick, just want to say wanna join us chaeyoung and me want to have some soju" seulgi inviting jisoo.

" Ok I'm in" lisa said, which she never drink,

" Yahh who said your in?" Jisoo scold her.

" Hahaha aniii," lisa keep clinging on jisoo who giggling.

" We'll be there just, preparing the place, need anything when I get out?" Jisoo said

" Slice of fruits, it's good with soju just to burn the best barbeque I have" seulgi wiggling her brow to lisa.

" Hahah okok  just give us a minute." Jisoo

"Ok, bye baby"seulgi tease lisa, and  lisa is about to kick seulgi.

" Jeeezzz it's you what I said baby, bye" seulgi run back while laughing.

" Take it easy on them, you almost killed them because of leo" jisoo still laughing how naughty lisa is.

" Just teasing them didn't know city girls is coward" lisa is giggling.

" Come on you go outside, I just slice some fruits ok" jisoo broke the hug but lisa cling and laughing she's really in good mood that her unnie is here.

Lisa got out and Spotted jennie alone, so she get near her and.

"BOO!" jennie stumble on her spot that makes lisa laugh out loud and help jennie.

" I'm so sorry Nini sorrrryyyy" lisa help jennie.

" Yaaah why you do that huh!" Jennie hit Lisa's arm which is very light.

" I'm sorry" lisa apologize but still laughing, they stop and laugh, then a silence envelope them.

" Hi" they both said at the same time.

" I'm glad your here again Nini, how are you?" Lisa asked coz she knows somehow jennie has a lot problems, she felt that jennie is has a lot on her plate.

" I'm ok poopoo that I'm here now, I miss you " jennie said the last part is whisper, lisa heard it the lisa stood up in front of here, then splitting her legs to level her eyes to jennie then.