♡ Chapter Two ♡

Start from the beginning

Dazai felt his heart combust, a small blush evident on his cheeks 'damn he's attractive', Dazai thought to himself, not really caring that he was staring a bit too much. He eyed Chuuya's body until he knew he was being suspicious and finally he looked away.
"Well I'll try not to grace you with my beautiful lips anytime soon then Dazai replied
"I don't know about later though." He mumbled
"What?"
"Nothing~" the younger replied airily, Chuuya squinted at him then closed the door to get changed.

Around two minutes passed when Dazai suddenly remembered something. He walked towards the bedroom, he cracked it open and then turned around, pushing it open with the back of his foot. If he saw Chuuya naked, he'd probably get punched in the balls, he did want to see the small ginger boy naked but decided the life of his privates mattered more than his libido.

"You know Chuuya,~ you never even thanked me for the wine and the glasses and the heating being on."
Dazai started, Chuuya jumped in surprise, using his jumper to cover his insecurities. His free hands already scrunching up into a fist, ready to punch the taller for being in the same room as him while he was changing, yet Dazai was standing with his back towards him, leaning against the door frame, he relaxed, and sighed, fumbling slightly with his jumper feeling thankful that Dazai was respecting him and his privacy. Chuuya felt guilty, he just couldn't bring himself to say anything nice.
"As if I'd ever thank you. " Dazai gasped dramatically placing his hand on his heart as if he had just been shot
"So mean~." Chuuya rolled his eyes and didn't reply, so Dazai left and waited patiently outside.

Chuuya emerged from the shared bedroom now finally dressed, he wasn't wearing his work attire, but instead comfortable clothing, just a simple white turtleneck and blue jeans. His face was slightly pink as he walked out, knowing that Dazai hadn't seen him dressed normally in a long time, his wardrobe since then had changed too, he wore nice sophisticated clothes that were also comfortable too, though he still liked the shabby sort of style he used to wear on the occasion. Dazai eyed the smaller male, every atom in his body wanted to go and hold him and kiss him and maybe squeeze the life out of him and say how adorable he is, but he couldn't, even if he was dying too.

Dazai too went to go change, meanwhile, Chuuya resumed to where he was before, pouring himself some more wine, only this time though he only filled a quarter of the cup up and the plopped himself in his former seat next to the radiator, patiently waiting for his suicidal partner to get dressed.

The brunet emerged from the bedroom, the older looked up with his usual frown, only for it to turn into a small 'o' shape as he stared up at the male. Dazai wore white skinny jeans, with a red fluffy jumper, the neck on the jumper sat relatively low, so you could see a lot of Dazai's bandages, it almost looked as if he was trying to impersonate a sexy suicidal Santa. Chuuya looked at the Dazai with wide eyes, he could feel his heart beating excitedly in his ribs almost threatening to jump out of his body, 'he looks really good....' Chuuya thought to himself and then cleared his throat as he stood up, scratching the back of his neck.
"let's go, you've wasted enough time" Dazai smiled, masking his curiosity; following the smaller towards the door.

They put their shoes and coats on in silence until Chuuya reached to grab his hat only for it not to be there, he turned angrily towards Dazai already more than aware of where his precious hat was
"Give me my damn hat" Dazai hummed in amusement, lifting his arm so Chuuya couldn't reach it, this was way too much fun.

Chuuya jumped up to try and grab it, but of course, compared to the giant that was Dazai and the below-average height Chuuya was blessed with, he couldn't reach.
"Now what was it that you said eight years ago again? Oh! Right. I'm only fifteen I have time to grow" Dazai spoke with a smirk, he knew Chuuya could just use his ability to grab his hat, Chuuya instead decided to kick Dazai in the shins.
"Just cause I don't have lanky arms and legs doesn't mean I'm short"
Chuuya retaliated
"Last time I checked five foot seven was the average height for Japanese men" Dazai remarked, smugness laced in his voice, it made Chuuya want to hit him so badly. 'I guess some things don't change', Chuuya thought begrudgingly to himself
"Whatever! Make fun of me more, damn low life! Stupid bandage wasting device" Chuya chided, turning on his heel abruptly, as he began to walk out of the hotel. Dazai followed from behind, after closing the door, sprinting to catch up with Chuuya, 'for someone who has short legs he sure is fast' Dazai thought, finally caught up, walking side by side.