♡ Chapter Two ♡

Začať od začiatku

Chuuya turned his gaze towards the counter, eyes widening again, it was definitely a surprise to see a bottle of wine sitting there ever so beautifully, next to a cup full of it too,
"You're kidding." Chuuya spoke with an exasperated look on his face, skipping towards it as quickly as possible. He then halted abruptly, picking it up and sniffed it, eyeing it suspiciously, no one could blame him though Dazai was, and always had been, sly. However Chuuya was aware of the alteration in the taller man's personality, he had been witness to it as of late, yet it baffled him as to why it was occurring.

"Did you put something dogey in it? Poison? Bleach? Or some sort of drug?" Chuuya questioned with raised eyebrows, Dazai chuckled
"Maybe aphrodisiac." The brunet replied casually as if it was a normal thing to say, although, for Dazai who had been in the Mafia and Chuuya who was still in the Mafia, this wasn't that unusual. That nevertheless didn't stop Chuuya from feeling dumbstruck, blindly believing the brunet, much like he always did. The ginger blinked, confused for a second until he felt his nerves click in again.
"What, your kidding you crazy basta-"
"I was joking, slug. It's perfectly fine." The brunet interrupted now turned around, his expression bore a calm smile, lifting his own cup to show that he was also drinking it.

Chuuya wondered if he should trust that face, Dazai was just as good at lying and manipulation as he was at being the biggest and most annoying idiot on the planet -no, the whole universe. But then again Dazai was no longer the same person he was before. Chuuya sniffed once more then took a small sip, he swished it around his mouth before swallowing it, he knew if Dazai did anything to it, it would start affecting him later but he didn't taste anything weird, it just tasted like his sweet, beautiful, precious, wine. Content with his decision, he shrugged, taking the bottle and the glass with him as he plopped himself on the heated floor next to the radiator, letting himself relax and melt into the radiator's heat. Dazai couldn't help but think the smaller boy mimicked the behaviour of a cat, the thought made him smile faintly.

They sat in silence, Dazai reading and Chuuya watching him in near stupor while sipping on his wine every so often. This continued for a good forty minutes, when all of a sudden Dazai got up, placing his book down and his empty glass of wine on the table. He walked towards Chuuya, sitting down directly in front of him, in the position of a teddy bear, his long legs plopped on either side of Chuuya, who was sitting with the heels of his feet pressed up to his crotch, his knees awkwardly spread out over Dazai's longer ones. His already apparent frown, only got bigger, as they began looking at each other.
"What? Come to wish your good riddance's now that you've successfully poisoned me or something?" Chuuya took another aggressive and angry gulp of his wine, closing both of his eyes, then opening another to peep at Dazai
"No, actually. I'm starving" the younger huffed, yet another thing to baffle Chuuya, Dazai was asking for food. The surprise made him respond a lot harsher than he intended
"Okay?? What am I supposed to do about it? I don't care. Starve." Dazai pouted
"Chuuuuu~ that's meannnnn" Dazai whined, the latter rolled his eyes mumbling a small whatever, his cheeks slightly flushed
"Can we go to this café I really like? I promise it's nice and warm." Dazai asked with a pout, his head tilted, Chuuya's face got impossibly redder, Dazai noticed but decided to believe that it was the alcohol's fault.

Chuuya considered it, he was a little hungry as well and he barely went to eat out, considering Mori seemed to take pleasure in overworking him, that, and despite what he said, he didn't really want Dazai to starve, he had seen Dazai forget to eat in the past, come to think of it, Chuuya had rarely seen Dazai eat in the first place and if he happened to eat it usually wasn't a lot. Now, with his mind made up, he placed his wine glass down with a sigh
"Whatever. fine, let's go."
"Yay!!" Dazai smiled brightly pursing his lips to -jokingly- kiss the smaller. Chuuya pushed him away his face reddening, even more, nose scrunching up in apparent abhor.
"Eww, do not get your fuckboy lips anywhere near me. If you do I'll throw you out the window"
Dazai's expression glowed, similarly to what happened when they first saw each other after four years, making Chuuya click his tongue.
"Oh please do proceed, hat-wrack."
Dazai replied, Chuuya rolled his eyes forgetting that threatening someone with death when their hobby is suicide was ridiculously stupid. He got up and walked towards the bedroom
"On second thought I'll make sure you never find a way to commit suicide with a woman then." Chuuya spoke, turning around with a smirk tugging at the edges of his lips, as he placed his hand on his hip causing his ginger hair to bounce in response to his movement.