Chapter One

I'm a little bit busy because of School work but i force my self to Start writing even short only.
_____________________________________

Your POV

The sound of my alarm clock blared through my dreams and sliced the silence thanks to its annoying beep.

Aishh, this clock just ruined my 'Dream'.

Now I have to go to school but others, including myself, i prefer to call it Playground. I wonder how many people hate school. To those who do, you're actually weird, no offence.

I got up to go in bathroom to wash my face and I pick a pair of clothes that I really like.

"(Y/N), Come down here and have some breakfast before you go," my mother yelled.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I sat lazily on a chair with my 'lovely' parents.

We sat in an awkward silence. My father is only focused on television while my mother beside him is just reading some whatever maganize. It looks like we are not here to eat.
After I devoured my pancake, I took a glance at my watch my eyes widened when i see it's already 7:20 AM.

"What the heck, 7:20?!" I only have 10 minutes left before my first period starts.

I check my phone if my watch is telling me the right time but when i click the press button i throw it right away,it's still low battery!
Damn it! I forgot to charge it before i go asleep.

I rushed to stand up to get my bag and almost run the way out of the house just not to be late.

Although my school is just 5 blocks away, I'm still not the fastest runner you may imagine me to be.

"Finally!" I heaved a big sigh but looked around to see the school empty. I thought I was late?

I brought my wrist to my face to see my watch that wasn't moving whatsoever. God damn it, it's out of Battery.

I slowly led myself towards class, I sighed "This kind of life is completely boring if i don't have Friends, i wonder how Famous Idols Life is" i thought.

I stopped when my head suddenly feel Dizzy.

Before I could think what the hell was happening, my eyes get blurted and i fell in floor.

Taehyung POV

I slowly open my sleepy eyes when i felt someone shaking my Shoulder.

It's Yoongi.

"Wake up now and prepare yourself we have a Practice today." Yoongi said with a Bright Smile

I sat on my bed and wait for myself to Completely wake up

I stretched before  i walked in front of the Bathroom "Yoongi are you done?" I asked.

"Aishh" I wispered.

No one answered so I opened the door directly without hesitation, my eyes widened when I saw Yoongi naked with earphones in his ear.

Yoongi looked at me with Shock.
"Yaahhh!! Why are you here?" Yoongi yell and emmediately cover his body using his hands only.

I was about to close the door immediately out of embarrassment when suddenly my head began to feel dizzy and my eyes began to blur.

"Get outt!!" Yoongi yelled to me.

"I-im sor-- Ahh" I said looking at the floor while holding my head as I felt my head start to hurt even more and i passed out.

Yoongi ran to over me and asked me iwith worried tone "Taehyung are you alright??"