Pagkarating nila sa harap ng altar, binigay na nila ang kamay ng kanilang anak sa mapapangasawa nila. Nagsipwesto ang anim na magpapartner.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of God, and in the presence of the family and friends to join these beautiful and handsome ladies." The Priest started. "In Holy Matrimony, which is commended of St. Paul to be an honorable estate, instituted of God and therefore is not to be entered into unadvisedly or carelessly, but reverently, joyfully and in the love of God. Into this holy estate these six persons present come now to be joined."

And then Father told them to proceed with their wedding vows.

"Ehem ehem." Tots cleared her throat that made their relatives laugh. "Honestly, I don't know what to say." Natawa na naman silang muli.

"But of course, wedding is just once in a lifetime kaya dapat sulitin ko na." Nakangiting sabi niya atsaka tumingin sa babaeng kaharap niya. "Ced, the first time I saw you, I was like 'wow, may bago na naman akong mabibiktima.'"

Tots never failed to make them happy.

"Akala ko mahuhulog ka agad sa mga bisig ko but I was wrong. Iba ka sa mga babaeng nakilala ko. You're the one who taught me that not all women are easy to get. Kaya nga ang dami ko pang pinagdaanan or should I say ang dami pa nating pinagdaanan bago tayo mapunta dito. " She continued. "But you know what? I will do anything, everything, just to prove that I've changed na yung dating Caloy na playgirl at walang pakialam sa nararamdaman ninyong mga babae ay nagbago na. I'll show you how much I wanted to be with you. Pinapangako kong magiging mabuting asawa at magulang ako, Celine."

That ends her vow. Next up, Jaycel.

"Yums, alam mo ba nung nalaman kong nagpapaligaw ka na sa iba, handa akong pumatay wag ka lang nilang mahawakan." They giggled. "But of course I'm afraid to do that because you may not want to be my girl. I don't want to take this any longer basta alam mo kung gaano kita kamahal. I promise that I will love you until my last breath. Watashi wa, anata o aishiteimasu."

Binaba ni Jaycek ang mic niya at sumunod si Maddie.

"Oh it's my turn." She acted like she doesn't know what's happening.

"Okay uhm. Si Pongs? Actually the first time we meet, hindi ko na siya nagustuhan. 'Ah siguro maarte toh tapos gusto niya siya lagi ang nasusunod'. That is what I thought when I saw her. Sabi ko pa nga, makakawawa kami ng magiging anak namin kung parehas kaming hindi marunong magluto." Again, the crowd enveloped my laughter. "But when I knew her attitude, I told myself 'You're so crazy Maddie! In the first place, what you think of her is so wrong!'. And that's why I fell inlove with her kahit na hindi ko na siya naiintindihan. I'm promise that I will understand you no mattwr what, Pauline because I love you." She smiled and motioned to Bea who comes next.

"Hey Jho. I've been waiting this to happen for a very long time and here it is! I didn't expect this to happen, honestly. Kasi naman you had your boyfriend when we were in first year college, right? Alam kong ayaw mo nang ibalik yung dati kaya hindi ko na sasabihin hehehe. But when I knew that you did that because of a plan, I took that opportunity to win you back. Alam kong hindi madali yun pero nagawa ko naman dba? So I'm here to promise you that I will be the Bea De Leon that you met, that you loved since the first day we saw each other. Te quiero, Jhoana."

Alyssa took a deep breath and started her vow.

"All of you knows that I don't care to other people's business, right?" Panimulang tanong ni Aly.

"Yes!" They replied in unison.

"But when Deans asked for a help, yun ang naging daan para magkaroon ako ng pake sa babaeng kaharap ko ngayon. Ako yung klase ng taong mind your own business eh pero dahil sa kagustuhan ng kaibigan kong mapagtripan yung isa, nakilala ko si Den." She stated and smiled. "Dennise, I promise you that I will always here for you to be supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will always be yours in plenty and in want, in failure and in triumph. I will build my dreams with you, celebrate with you, walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. And just always remember this. I want to marry you because I want you to know everything, explore everything until we're grey and old. Ti amo, Den."

And last but definitely not the least.

"Hi wifey! I can still remember the first time I saw you, the first time you talk to me as if you want to kill me, the first time you rolled your eyes on me, the first time to feel this kind of feeling and I still can feel it today and to the incoming days, the first time I experienced jealousy, and especially our first I love you's, first dates, first argument and all of the first thing that happened will always be remain in my heart and life." Deanna stayed in a teary-eyed. "On this day, I'm gonna truly say that everything ended up in a beautiful ending, and you know what is the most precious ending, is you. I am so lucky to start my days with you and to ended up also with you. I can't believe that I am here, standing in front of you. To witness how really beautiful you are. I am always looking forward to see you holding the little hands of ou sunshines, looking forward to see you in your tantrums when you are having your 'paglilihi'. Also looking forward to see you carrying our future children. Wifey, I promise to love you, to comfort you, always be honor and keep you for better or for worse, for richer and poorer, for sickness and health and especially to be faithful only for you. You're my life, my source of happiness, my everything, my world, my home and always be the love of my life. Je t'aime."

She wiped her tears and smiled. Their partners also said their vows and then.

"Please join your hands together." As the Priest told them, they hold their partner's hand. He decided to ask Deanna and Jema first.

"Do you take Jema as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love..."

"I do, father." Deanna answered.

"And you, do you take Deanna as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love..."

"I do." Jema replied.

And the rest did the same until they put on the rings and kissed their bride.

"Wohoo!!"

"Gangsters are now married!"

"Mabuhay ang bagong kasal!"

Sigaw ng mga bisita nang matapos ang seremonya. Masaya namang nagkakatinginan at nagkakamayan sina Deanna, Jema, Alyssa, Denden, Jaycel, Yumi, Bea, Jhoana, Maddie, Ponggay, Tots at Celine.

"This is just a glimpse of our story." Deanna whispered.

— THE END