'Mn...but I didn't plan to say it just like that..' Still pouting. 'It should be~~..wait...' He look at Mew confused and his hubby is just smiling at him with fondness.

Squinting his eyes..he sit properly facing Mew... ' you're not surprised ..that means,...you already knew'...

'Yes Bii~~ I already knew' Mew admitted.

'Then..why didn't you say anything?' Gulf asked softly looking down.

Mew reposition himself so that he can hug Gulf. 'I didn't say anything because I am waiting for my wife to tell me such good news' he kiss his wife's temple.

'You~ your not against it? ' Gulf questioned

Sighing..he turned Gulf around and hold his face with his hands and give Gulf an eskimo kiss. 'Not because I said that night 'not now' means I will not be happy with you being pregnant. I thought when you asked me about that,you're pertaining for the future..that's why I answered like that. You don't know how happy I am when I learnt about your pregnancy.' Mew said

Gulf is in tears... ' oh my baby~ stop crying or our little seed will be sad ' Mew cooing his wifey.. 'Listen to me baby...I am the most happiest man in the world...and I can't thank you enough for giving me this gift. I promise that I will protect you and love you with all my heart..and you don't have to be afraid...you are strong. And you can use me when you felt like you're getting weak..as do I...we will be each other's strength...okay?' He said wiping Gulf's tears.

'I love you Mew...'
'I love you too Kana..'

'and also....seeds 😉'

//end of flasback//

                    *****************

Present time...

Gulf and Win decided to have lunch at the cafe three blocks away from both his and Mew's office building. They haven't told their friends yet only their parents.

'Ahhh~ my head is aching' Win said massaging his head

'Mine too... Why there's so much paper works?...and those slutty daughters of our clients...eeew' Gulf said shivering

The waiter came for their orders..Win order chicken fried steak,while Gulf order grilled salmon with mango salsa...then soda and water for their drinks...

'Salmon? But you don't like salmon' Win asked Gulf..He knows that Gulf is not a fan of salmon

'Yes.. But I want to try it..' Gulf simply answered with slight smile...

Soon their orders arrived. They can't help not to drool.

 They can't help not to drool