Who is Stronger?

En başından başla

    She looked at all of us, and looked to the ground. Kat came over and stood beside her. Kat said, " Yes, Davina. How come you aren't complaining about Klaus and Caroline last night? I'm sure Freya heard them and she doesn't have supernatural hearing."

   Freya said, " It's true. I heard them."

     Davina said, " Fine. I didn't hear them because Kol and I were occupied."

   Kat said, " I didn't hear anything."

    Davina said, " That's because I put a privacy spell on Kol's room."

    I smirked and said, " Too afraid for anyone to hear."

  She said, " No. We just wanted privacy, and don't need anyone to hear."

    Kat said, " Girl, you live with an Original Vampire, plus two Hybrids, three other Original Vampires, 2 witches, a 500 year old vampire, and a 200 year old vampire. Everyone is obviously gonna hear except Esther and Freya, just depends on how loud you get."

   Davina said, " Just stop."

   I said, " Fine, we will stop. Where is Elijah, Marcel, and Kol?"

   Davina said, " Kol is sleeping."

  Rebekah said, " Marcel is still sleeping."

   Kat said, " Elijah is sleeping. What about Klaus?"

   I said, " He is sleeping."

   Kat smirked and said, " Let's go wake them up. I mean we have to leave in thirty minutes anyway."

   We nodded, and left the kitchen. I sped into our room, and Klaus was putting a shirt over his head. I leaned against the doorframe and watched him. He said, " Love.  You can stop staring."

    I walked over to him, and said, " I can't help it. How long have you been up?"

   He said, " Just got up a couple minutes ago, because I heard laughing."

    I nodded, and he turned around, and pulled me to him. I put my arms around his neck and he said, " You trying to sneak out on me in the morning?"

    I said, " I wasn't sneaking out. I was letting you sleep in a little more."

    He looked at my shirt and said, " This is new."

    I said, " It is because someone ripped my 3 other shirts, and my 5 dresses in the last month."

   He smirked and said, " I can't help what you do to me, love."

    He pecked my lips, and someone busted into our room. It was Kol. He said, " Stop. We don't want to hear anymore of what happened last night!"

    I said, " I thought Davina and you didn't hear us."

   He said, " Davina didn't, but when she went to sleep. I couldn't go to sleep because people were growling, and and yelling till 6 in the bloody morning!"

    I hid my face in Klaus's chest, and Kol left the room. Klaus said, " He is gone. What was that about?"

   I said, " Last night. Everyone in the compound heard us. I got grilled about it in the kitchen with the girls."

   He chuckled and said, " They heard us? More like they heard you, love."

    I slapped his chest and said, " Shut up! Come on, we have to get downstairs."

   He wouldn't stop laughing. Eventually he stopped, and we sped to the courtyard, where the girls and the boys were. Marcel said, " Finally! Take forever doing your makeup, Klaus."