21:hope(less)(ful-

Start from the beginning

quickly pulling out of the station I start to drive towards the hospital. 

                                                                   at the hospital

authors pov

Taehyung pulls up to the hospital and sees rm with the rest of the guys about to head inside the hospital he quickly runs up to them and they all head inside the hospital...

soon tae, rm, hobi, and suga make it to the room y/n is in...

opening the door they see the other guys all sitting down. in a blink of an eye, hobi notices that the boys had cried, the room is silent, and for a few moments, everyone is still...

tae- Hyung... what happened...

taehyung walks to y/n laying on the bed and grabs her hand...

suga- tae don't wake her up...

tae- she is not responding, (i pinch her hand trying to see is she wakes up but nothing) 

rm- jin what did the doctors say?...

everyone's eyes make the way off of y/n and to jin... 

jin- s-she is in a coma...

tae- no... no Hyung stop lying to me s-she-

taehyung drops to the ground at the same time as suga, quickly the boys surround them in comfort...

tae- crying* w-when will she be up...

jin- they don't know they can't say, the wound in her head was too deep...

suga- what did we do, she was fine in her own world going to school, work, then home... she doesn't deserve this...

hobi- guys we need to stay strong and help her get better we need to be hopeful we can't just cry like this and give up...

rm- it was no one's fault and no one deserves this but we need to get through together... j-hope is right we need to be hopeful...

after a while of crying the guys get up and relax, no one is smiling and the room is quiet.

suga- jin have you told your mom...

jin- no not yet I might have to call her later... I don't want her to be so worried, one of us might have to go pick her up...

rm- that won't be a problem...

jk- you guys want something to eat it's getting dark...

rm- yeah no one has eaten since the morning... what do you guys want...

jk- Hyung are you gonna go get the food...

rm- yeah I will go anyone wanna come...

suga- I will go with you...

everyone's voices are muffled because of crying their eyes are swollen. 

rm- anyone wants anything special...

jk- can you get some banana milk for me...

hobi- don't forget my sprite...

suga- taehyung you want anything ?...

suga- tae... tae...

Jimin shakes tae bring him out of his thoughts...

tae- huh... yeah...

Jimin- do you want to eat anything?...

tae- no I am fine...

jin- look I know you are sad everyone is but you can't starve yourself...

tae- I am not starving myself I am just not hungry...

jin stands up and everyone knows what is gonna happen...

jin- YAH!!! no matter what you are eating or else!!! 

taehyung widens his eyes and his face is in shock...

rm- jin calm down stop yelling we are in a hospital and it is late!...

Jimin- just bring taehyung some dumplings...

jk- yeah but make sure to bring Jimin some too because otherwise, they will start fighting...

everyone gives a small giggle than the room goes back to silence. soon rm and suga leave to get some food... the room too dark and everyone is sitting down around y/n looking at the ground...

hobi- sighs* we can't just be doing this right now...

jimin- what do you mean?...

jk- come on guys she is just sleeping why are being so hopeless and all sad and stuff...

jin- hey! you were the one crying your heart out five-minutes ago.

jimin- he is right, what are you trying to say kookie...

jungkook goes and turns on the light and everyone covers their eyes to avoid the bright light...

tae- why did you to that...(covering his eyes)

jk- giggles* stop being so sad...

hobi- yes! keep hope in mind!!

jimin- he is right...

the guys are all just sitting there talking when there is a small knock on the door...

the guys get frightened by the sound as they look at each other... 

the door opens revealing...

tae- Jessie?

aww this was a little sad but I hope you liked it, I am sorry the story might be getting a little slow I have been stuck with somethings, but thank you for being patience also, I haven't shown Jessie so here she is...