He leaned down slightly as he got nearer to her face and spoke.

"Baka, if you are unwell you should head to the infirmary," he spoke out and [name] felt her heart pounding hard against her chest at how he was acting, and she nodded her head. Taking a step back was she about to take off running, only for him to reach out and grab hold of her wrist, pulling her back.

Her back hit against his toned body and he easily tilts her head up with his large hand, where he looked down and peered deep into her eyes with his pair of dark blue ocean ones.

"Remember, you are supposed to be finishing your extra assignment by Himejima-sensei because you are failing the class," he spoke out, and soon smiled gently as he ruffled her on the head once more and walked away after slipping a bottle of cold water into her hand.

"Drink up. The weather is hot and I'll see you at the library later," he spoke out and [name] remained silent, whereas Tengen could only chuckle as he dragged Giyuu away, whereas Sanemi and Kyojuro had to drag Obanai away as their fellow friend was fixed on looking at Mitsuri.

"Right... We forgot that he was your student tutor assigned by Himejima-san," Mitsuri whispered out and [name] could only hesitantly nod her head then as she felt like running away now.

"I feel like hiding in a tiny hole now..." she mumbled out and Mitsuri could only giggle as she ushered her friend down the hallway, only to stop when they saw how Haizaki was being tugged by some girl who was in their class.

"Akane-senpai, Himejima-san said you need to help me," she spoke out and [name] along with Mitsuri stood still as they looked at what was going on then. Tengen then snickered slightly as their other friends continued to walk away down to their classroom.

"What's your name? Nevermind. Kouhai-chan, are you [name]?" he asked, and the girl tilts her head a little and shook her head.

"You are not? Then why should I be teaching you? Himejima-san didn't mention about anybody else other than [name]. Try someone else," he spoke out and shook her hand off, walking away with Tengen who stuck his tongue out at the girl, who had on a fuming look.

"Oh, and I only teach [name]," he added on and took off walking once more, whereas [name] who was closeby heard what he said and she slowly turned and buried her face against Mitsuri's shoulders.

"Every single fucking time," Haizaki muttered out and Tengen could only chuckle at how his friend was acting.

"My heart can't take this... What does that mean?" she asked in a soft voice and Mitsuri could only giggle softly at how her close friend was feeling all flustered about her crush.

"You should confess soon before he gets taken away,"

She clutched her books against her chest tightly, walking down the hallway did she notice how people were staring at her. It was normal ever since the first day she bumped into Haizaki, people didn't speak about it at all.

Until it seems to be a routine for them to bump into one another, that most students took notice of it and started to talk about it. Some said it was fate. Some said it was either [name] or Haizaki doing it on purpose.

But neither of them knew the answer as they continued to watch as she made her way down the hallway, where she reached the flight of stairs where she requires to ascend to reach the library. She was late, due to being stuck in a cleaning duty with the same girl from before.

Only to constantly hear the girl whining about what's so great about her that Haizaki was only willing to tutor her and not the girl. Which then ended up with Obanai coming over to the classroom to tutor Mitsuri, and he had gone to the point of telling the girl to shut her mouth as she was being rather noisy.

And delusional as well.

She parted her lips slightly as she pushed the door opened, only to greet the librarian who recognises her all too easily, and watched as she gestured towards where Haizaki was. She turned to look, watching as he sat by the window and was in his world.

Books were opened along with the sound of his pen scribbling against the paper. Her breath hitched then as she watched as he had on his earphones plugged into his ears, as his head bopped slightly towards the beat of the music he was listening to.

She quietly made her way over, and soon stood before him, pulling out the seat did he look up at her. He flashed her a gentle smile then as he rummaged through the messy table, trying to source for something only to hold out to her some notes that he had from his second year and handed it to her, along with a lollipop as well.

She smiled softly at what he had done and she watched as he continued to work on his assignment while she unpacked. Her eyes then averted its gaze as she watched him sitting up with his elbow against the table where he rested the side of his head against the palm that was propped up.

Watching as he brought the book he was studying up higher as he continued to read. Her pink-tinted lips pressed into a fine thin line as she looked at him. Watching as his dark blue ocean eyes scanned the page he was on as he continued to listen to his music.

It was always like this, ever since he became her tutor. She would often watch and get mesmerised with how he acted. How he was someone her heart would pound hard against her chest for.

"Should I?" she thought to herself as she looked at him, noticing that he wasn't looking at her at all as he continued to read his book.

"Akane-senpai?" she called out and waited. Only for him to not respond.

"Akane-senpai?" she tried once more, and he didn't answer then. She swallowed the lump in her throat then as she fiddled with her fingers. Her pink-tinted lips parted once more as she started to speak.

"I like Akane-senpai... No... I love..." she spoke out, only to have her eyes widened as an opened book appeared by the side of her face and a pair of lips against hers, where she stared into a pair of dark blue ocean eyes.

"𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨,"

he whispered out and soon held out his earphones that weren't plugged into anything, and that's when [name]'s eyes widened at what had happened, her face flushing red and he could only chuckle then.

"Took you a long time to confess to me, [name]," he spoke out as he looked at how she lowered her head and soon covered her face with her hands. Without much thought did he discard the book he was holding on, and pushed her head up.

Kissing her on the lips once more.

"Those planned bumps were worth it," he whispered out.

"Huh? You sure do have specific timing in going out to the hallway," Sanemi muttered out and Haizaki chuckled as he scratched the side of his face. He then nodded his head and left the classroom as his friends followed, and right on time did [name] bump into him again.

They watched as she quickly walked away with Mitsuri as her face was red and he turned to look, noticing his friends were giving him a particular look.

"That's why..." Kyojuro whispered out and Giyuu nodded his head, whereas Haizaki only had on a rather embarrassed look then as he took off running, for Tengen wanted to tease him about the crush he was having on [name].

----------

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝