Episode 24 Man's dilema

Episode 24 Man's Hazard

"I want you to join the Knights of the Kingdom of Begonia."

 Jere, sitting in front of me, didn't have a playful atmosphere at all and said with a serious face.

"Huh ...? To the Knights? I?"

"Yes, how about?"

 No, even if I was asked how about it ...

 I can only say that I am in great trouble when suddenly told ...

"Why am I a knight ...?"

"My Knights are always looking for talented people. Of course, there are educational institutions that train knights, and usually we train talented people there, but in this way I and the deputy leader will scout directly. Sometimes. "

 Jere explains that, but I'm still in trouble.

"I don't think you can answer right away. Please discuss it with your family and make a decision."

 At the end of that word, Mr. Jere stood up and left the house with his subordinates.

 I told him where the forest where Felix's corpse was hidden, and left the door to see Jele and his friends off.

 Even after seeing off, I was thinking about what Jere had told me outside.

 What should I do ...

 In my previous life, this village was destroyed, I lost my family and Tina, and I met my best friend in a city.

 But in this world, I was able to save the village and avoid its past-no, the future.

 When I was wondering what to do from here, it was the invitation from the Knights of the Kingdom of Begonia, who probably had a close friend.

 ...... My heart may have already been decided when it was proposed to Mr. Jere.

 I go inside the house and go to the living room.

 In the living room, mother was cleaning up the tea served to Jere and his friends.

"......mother"

"... What's wrong, Eric-chan?"

 My mother would have heard the story earlier.

 So when I talked to him, he was already serious.

"When my dad comes back, I have a story."

 --Jeremias side--

 I'm now in the woods to see the corpse of a man who has attacked this village.

 I'm sure the place Eric was talking about should be around here ...

"Dancho! Isn't it here !?"

 When I was looking around, one of my subordinates called me as if he had found it.

 When I went to the place where I was called, the ground was slightly raised.

 Perhaps Eric buried the man's corpse here.

 I instruct my two subordinates to dig here.

 As soon as you start digging, you can see the corpse.

 The corpse has a separate upper and lower body, and can be imagined to have been cut with a very sharp knife.

 Eric said he had defeated this man, but ... just by looking at this, you can see that he is strong.

 Then he digs up his upper body and looks at the man's face.