Episode 19 Settlement

Shi ni Modori, Subete wo Sukuu Tame ni Saikyou He to Itaru

Episode 19 Settlement (revised)

"Tii, na ..."

 Tina, who protected me from his magic, rushed to me with a sad face when she saw me tattered.

"Eric! Are you All right !?"

"Huh ... huh ... i'm okay. Thank you, Tina."

 I thought I would be eaten by his flames, but I was relieved because Tina protected me.Maybe I also relieved to see Tina is safe .

"Tina, what about father?"

"I've cured him, but I've left him behind because it's still dangerous here."

"Yes, that's good. Thats my Tina's sister."

 I thought it correct to leave my father to Tina.Tina smiles a little, but when she sees the man in front of us, she looks nervous again.

"Are you ... the girl just now? Did you you the one using magic?"

"..."

 Tina doesn't respond.

 Tina is a little scared next to me because she understands that the person in front of her is the man who was about to kill my father.

 But you know, Felix would know even if Tina don't respond.

 Tina's magic is strong.

 It's enough to offset the magic that Felix has accumulated over time with the magic that he put out to protect me.

 It was impossible for me to beat this guy as it was like a miracle, but with Tina, the chances are many times and dozens of times greater to beat him.

 If that magic can be done ...! You can almost certainly win!

"Tina ... Can you still cast magic?"

"Yeah, of course!"

 Tia doesn't seem to be very tired and responds energetically.

 She can still afford to use the magic even after cures my father who was severely injured by this guy and protects me from the flames just before.

"You are such a dangerous girl...!"

 If you listen to Tina's conversation with me, you'll know how much magic Tina is using all the time.

"Tina, the wind magic I did with me before. Can you do that?"

"Well ... the one  failed when we did it before?"

"Yes, that's it."

 There is a magic that I and Tina did together a long time ago.

 It's awkward to handle, and I haven't done it since then because Tina didn't want to do it anymore because I failed the first time we did it and I got hurt.

 However, it is difficult to beat Felix without that magic.

"I know it's difficult. I know Tina doesn't want to hurt me, but this is the only way we can beat him."

"Eric……"

"It's okay, I ve become stonger than before. I believe in Tina, so Tina ... believe in me."

"……OK I got it!"

 Tina nodded with a determined eye.

 I see the nod and stare at Felix to protect Tina.

"How long can you activate magic !?"

"It takes time to collect ... I need 10 seconds!"

 Hey, seriously, Tina.