【Chapter 11】

Start from the beginning

With a frown, I ripped his hand out of his arm as I threw it towards the door that I opened not too long ago, and might I add I decided to throw it far and far away from where Sleeping Beauty would feel it hit her cheek causing her to wake up. I looked at Ban as he just stared at me with a dumbfounded expression as another hand started to grow out of nowhere, no but seriously that shit was disgusting to look at as it grew.

I and Ban both had a staredown as our glares made both of our eyes hurt, and I made mine hold that true. I fake cough was heard behind Ban as I looked back only to see Merlin in all her queen glory standing in front of us both with one arm on her hip as the other was close to her mouth, damn go queen! Slay my heart for all I care!

*Cough* *Cough*, back to the story. As Merlin was about to say something Ban let go of my shoulder and walked away, leaving me alone again to go about my business. Though Merlin was hot and all I still needed to find my armor, sorry Merlin but bros before hoes.

Though before I could even get one more step my eyesight caught something shiny outside, so I went out the door only to find that a disgusting demon rat was wearing my armor! A shadow was cast over my eyes as I emitted a dark aura that just reeked of being bloodthirsty, good. I quickly teleported behind Meliodas as he was going to put one of the legs on his left foot, shame, he doesn't even know which armor shoe goes in which foot.

With a voice that was void of any emotion, I said, "Hey Meliodas, whatcha wearing there?" He quickly turned towards me as his face became a dangerous pale like he just saw death. Sending a shaky smile my way he did a lazy wave as he tried to form words but to his misfortune, not even a 'please spare me' left his crust ass mouth.

 Sending a shaky smile my way he did a lazy wave as he tried to form words but to his misfortune, not even a 'please spare me' left his crust ass mouth

I glared at him as he finally decided to say something, though it wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear but okay. "O-Okay, don't get angry (Y/N) but I just wanted to see if it was comfy for you since I see you always wearing it and stuff so I thought why not be a good friend...and okay your mad." While Meliodas finished with a shy smile while he scratched the back of his neck I was cursing his very existence in my mind again and again.

"You perverted, disgusting, ill-mannered ugly ass shorty!" I yelled out to my heart's content as I hit him with every pause I took with the end being the big finally, though when he was laying on a pile of wood he just put a thumbs up as he whispered yelled a small 'worth it.' 

My eye twitched as I made a deep huff as I went towards the tavern, I didn't know what everyone was talking about but I think they were saying something of a kingdom being destroyed and that we were going there to investigate, cool.

"Um, Miss (Y/N)?" Turning around I saw Elizabeth with a red face offering me a cup of beer as she thrust it near my face causing me to back up my head a little. "Would you like a cup of beer? I'm sorry if you don't want it I can just-" Though before she could finish I grabbed the handle of the cup as I grabbed her hand gently and laid a kiss on her hand, though as I put my head up she was redder than before as she muttered a small 'excuse me' as she ran away towards the back of the tavern, weird.

Turning around I began to sip my beer until I saw Meliodas back with a small glare directed towards the back door of the tavern, I rose one of my eyebrows as I shrugged it off, must be mad that I kissed her hand considering they both are lovers and stuff. 

Taking a big gulp I found it as good as Escanors ale, just when I was about to take one more big gulp I heard I loud clank causing me to look up to see Ban and Meliodas putting dishes and cups of ales on my table.

Grabbing my hand Meliodas grabbed the cup of beer Elizabeth gave me and thrown it to merlin knows where it crashed, He handed me a bottle of ale as he popped the lid off and tried to make me drink it, as did Ban with his food but neither of them succeeded as I just got a cup of ale and two dishes of Bans cooking as I walked towards the back door, though as they tried to stop me I just ran faster and opened the door to find Elizabeth muttering to herself. Worried for my friend I looked at what she was holding only to find it was...

(ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀꜱ! ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴏʀ ᴠᴏᴛᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ɪᴛ ʜᴀꜱ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅᴀʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴅᴀʏ! ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀꜱ ᴀ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ɪ ʜɪɢʜʟʏ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇ ɪᴛ! ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇ, ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴄʟɪꜰꜰʜᴀɴɢᴇʀ ʜᴇʀᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ɪᴛ ɪɴ ᴀɢᴇꜱ ꜱᴏ ɪ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴡʜʏ ɴᴏᴛ? ꜱᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ, ꜱᴏ ᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟʏ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ!)