FNAF- Sparking up Conversation

WARNINGS; Swearing, UNO, possible offensive insult to DID (Dissociative identity disorder), Michael being a confused suffering homosexual,

Michael Afton Centric

__________

__________

This wasn't really how he expected his night to go. I mean, he had a gut feeling that something was going to happen, some more robots tryna kill him but that was normal, losing a limb or two. However, the worse he's gotten was a dislocated arm, which was surprising. But the most surprising thing would have to be-

"Hurry up already, dummy. It doesn't take this long to pick up a card."

With a small roll of the eyes, he reaches his arm over and picks the UNO card from the top of the pile. Yep, UNO. He gives a small puff of air as he looks as yet another green card. Jesus Christ where did all these green's come from? The figure opposite of him laughed, probably at his grimacing face. The monster's single eye flickers down at its hand and pulls one out with its giant...prongs? Claws? He never thought about it. And he didn't have time to either when the bastard put down a +4. This sack of shit. Michael gives the thing the meanest glare he could muster as he picks up more cards, not breaking eye contact. Dickhead doesn't even bother holding back their laughter- loud glitching laughs mixed in with faint giggles, multiple voice overlapping each other.

"hAAHaahA! L-l-look! THe sqUIS-shY iS BEinG F-F-FUN-FUNNY!! HAhA!"

"Don't be too loud, we don't want to ruin the surprise!"

The guard makes no comment at the sudden change of voices as he looks down at his overflowing hand. He literally introduced the foreign game to the amalgamation not even an hour ago and it's absolutely destroying him! What is this tom-fuckery? But hey, he finally got a card that isn't green so that's a plus. Holy crap his humor is getting worse. The human looks up to see his playing partner in another battle with themselves. I guess melding five animatronics wasn't the brightest idea, huh? He learnt from the last time not to interrupt when they're talking, so he simply waited and questioned his existence even more to waste time.

To think he came down here to free his dead sisters soul only to get tricked by said sister who he isn't even sure is still there, and fight for his life in an office for six hours. He just wanted to go home and watch Immortal and the Restless damnit! But noOOooO! This...thing decided to pay him a visit in his house and completely ruin his morning. Cocksucker ruined his door. Wait, can it suck? How can it even function? Ok, time to stop. That's his sister...I think.

"We change the colour to blue, is that alright dear?"

"Yeah it's no problem."

A big problem, but he wasn't gonna tell the killer animatronic that. The voice made a poisonous giggle, and then oH MY FUCKING GOD ARE YOU SERIOUS?! THE BITCH PROCEEDED TO PLACE DOWN TWO SKIPS, THREE REVERSES, FIVE FUCKING +2's.

"Uno."

This smug little-

It took all his will power to not throw his stack of cards at the smug metal face. It shouldn't even be able to make such expressions, but here we are. With a loud groan, (not moan because you take it the wrong way, filthy sinner) he picks up the cards knowing what will happen.

"And blue 7, I win!"

Letting go off all the cards, he hides his face in his hands in shame of losing to the DID wannabe. Evil cackling could be heard from the robot, it's strange tendril-like wires frantically moving around and jostling in what appears to be adrenaline. Gross, why did it have to mimic him? Why not one of its previous forms, like a bear? Why did it have to look so human? Then again, the average human isn't over 8 feet tall and metal. Huh, to think this powerful creature was stopped by mere vents and doors. What a loser.

Suddenly before they could celebrate their ongoing string of victories, a loud clanging noise emitted from the doorway of his bedroom. Yeah, they we're in his room, creep wanted to watch him sleep. The two simultaneously turned their heads to see a large, grey bear. The bear looked to be an endoskeleton, identical to the one of Funtime Freddy in the blueprints he found. You know when he was slamming doors, then. Michael finally noticed that his hands were the origins of the noise, clapping.

"Huh, hi? How'd you get here? You from the Sister Location?"

Of course he is you fucking idiot. Nonetheless, the endo-bear nods silently and stops clapping, hands falling back to its side. Kinda surprised at himself, why isn't he doing anything to the potential murder bot? He also made note of the silence from it, maybe it has no voice box? It looks unfinished, so most likely.

"hiHihiHiHi!!!! W-w-wanna PLA-PLaY?!"

"Freddy, shush. I'm the leader here."

"P-P-PARtY PoOPER!! hAHHaahHA-hA!"

More fighting. Wow thanks guys, you sure do know how to make a good first impression. Or apparently not, as the mute simply shakes his head and makes his way over to the middle of the room where they were sitting. The fusion refused to go on the bed, half of them thinking it's some sort of trap or evil contraption. Bold of them to assume he's smart, he got a job at Freddy's for god sake. Anyway, Michael shuffles a little bit, and the bear sits down, making a triangle. Great, now he has two animatronics in his room. His boss is going to fucking kill him, not to mention his landlord.

"Do you guys wanna start a new game and show him how to play, or do you want to-"

"YES!!!"

"Alrighty..."

The final 5th voice, who hasn't talked much until this point, begins shouting the rules and instructions of UNO. He really likes being a star, huh? The loud staticky voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard. He didn't know who the voice belonged to at first, but with the power of 'brain cells' he figured it out. Never expected the fox to be the most antisocial. With his (hers? Who knew) voice, you would think they're out there, but instead the complete opposite? It still confuses Mike how animatronics could have such distinctive personalities.

"-AND THATS ABOUT IT! ARE YOU READY FOR THE SHOW!?"

The fellow endoskeleton, seemingly more intrigued, nods. The eyes on the amalgamation's body turns to look at the human, waiting. Mike with no hesitation grabs all the cards on the ground and begins shuffling. So, this is his life now, playing UNO for the rest of his life. God he really needs to stop, they're been here for three hours already, stop questioning everything that isn't your sexuality! A faint sigh, he flicks out cards into three piles.

Might as well see what happens.

__________

__________

Well, that was certainly interesting to write. At first, I didn't know what to do, but then I thought back to the classic card game that I destroy my family members in, and thought; ''Hey, why not UNO because I'm uncreative and just hope I can change this to something else?" This is pretty much a test run to see how well I can do with no planning and just going on the fly. Pretty fun ngl. As you can tell from my writing, I use 'He' and 'They' a lot. A bad habit, so that's why I'm writing, hoping to help break it.

One more thing to mention, is that usually I make my stories a bit longer than this. Maybe with a time-skip or two. it's only around 1000 words, and in my opinion that is pathetic. So perhaps if you give me suggestions, I can have more to write? just make sure it isn't something stupid, or else I'll eat your cat.