Chapter 13:dance practice

Comenzar desde el principio

"Alrighty big guy."-Yunho said as he kissed Mingi. This time it was heated up more. It became more sloppy. Mingi started going down Yunho's  jawline and onto his collarbones. Since they did it often, Mingi knew Yunho's sweet spot. Yunho started to moan and whine a bit. Pulling Mingis shirt wanting it off. Mingi then got the sign and took his shirt off. They began kissing again and Mingi took Yunho's shirt off. To his surprise he was hoping to touch Yunho's bare white milky skin but touched different patterns of laces. Mingi then disconnected their lips and looked at Yunho with a smirk on his face.

"What's this baby..?"-Mingi asked.

"It's for you. Like it?"

"I do.."- Mingi said and connected their lips again.

He stood up from their position and laid Yunho on the bed. Mingi then took Yunho's pants off and continued kissing him. Leaving hickeys and bite marks. Mingi was only in his pants now. He decided to take it off.

"Baby.. let's this off hm? Don't want it to get ruined, right?"-Mingi said.

Yunho nodded. Mingi took off Yunho's lingerie and threw it on the floor. He then started kissing Yunho again, but went to his nipples and started sucking on it. Sucking on one and playing with the other. Yunho let out little moans and whines. Mingi then kissed down to his v-line and looked back up. Yunho then sat up.

"Mingi, I want to pleasure you this time."-Yunho said.

Mingi nodded. Mingi sat on the edge of the bed and took his boxers off. Yunho sat on his knees on the floor and took Mingi's hard member. He gave kitten licks.

"Baby.. stop teasing.."-Mingi said.
Yunho still teased a bit.

"Baby.. I said s-"-Mingi was cut off as Yunho put Mingi's member in his mouth and started bopping up and down.

(Hell- am I cringing)

Mingi grunted as he was close. He took Yunho's head.

"Now.. baby.. we.. don't want.. me to.. cum into your mouth.. now do.. we..?"-Mingi said as he panted a bit.

"No.."- Yunho answered back.

"Good boy."- Mingi stood up and took Yunho by the arms and pushed him on the bed.

"You want me to prep..?"-Mingi asked.

"No.. I want it raw.."-Yunho said.

"Okay baby."

With that Mingi shoved his member into Yunho's hole. Yunho let out a long moan. Mingi started moving a bit.

"M-Mingi.. you're so- b-big.."

"And your so.. t-tight."
After going at a slow pace Yunho had enough.

"F-Faster Mingi. Rail me."

"If you say so, don't blame me for not making you able to walk tomorrow."

Mingi fastened his pace and spread Yunho's legs even more. Yunho started moaning louder as the pleasure waved through him. Mingi changed their positions. He turned Yunho around and slammed back into Yunho's hole. Hitting Yunho's sweet spot.

"R-Right t-the-re!"

Mingi hit the same spot over and over.

"I-I'm close..Mingi!"-Yunho moaned out.

"Not yet, baby."-Mingi said as he grunted.

Mingi turned Yunho back on his back and slammed into him again. Yunho moaned again.

"I'm close now baby, you can cum."-Mingi said.

Yunho came and Mingi thrusted a few times before cumming shortly after. Both boys breathed heavily after a long session. Mingi kissed Yunho.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"2nd round?"

"Mm.. sure."

(Time skip)
Both boys finished and Mingi cleaned up. They both cuddled afterwards.

"I love you so much Mingi."

"Me too baby. I love you too."

"What do you think of starting a family soon..?"-Yunho asked.

"Anytime your ready."-Mingi replied.

Yunho gave him another kiss.

"I'm always ready. Goodnight."

Mingi chuckled.

"Goodnight baby."

Both boys ended up sleeping cuddling up each other.

~~~
Fact: they already practiced their dance for a few days now and they are ready to preform it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AyO Hooman RJinnes. How did you like this chapter? Ehhh- prepare for their dance! Anygays I hope you enjoyed this story!
Time for me to "skrtskrt" out of here.

(11-02-20)
Time:5:00pm
Word count:1113