"That isn't funny Ruby," he said pointing a finger at me. Luke and Jake were like the two father's I never had. They always were there for me when I needed them to be. 

"Oh shot I have to get to work," I said looking at my phone. I went over to Luke and Jake and kissed them both on the cheek.

"Wait don't you need a ride?" Ryder asked. I turned around and looked at him.

"I can walk," I said looked down at my shoes. They were kind of high.

"I'll take you. Don't you work at the high school down the street?" he said as she got up and walked toward me. I smiled and nodded. I looked back at Luke and Jake who were making hearts at me and Ryder. I shook my head and walked out with Ryder. I was riding in his Lamborghini again. I felt my insides jump. Ryder opened my door as I got in. He ran around the other side and jumped in. He smiled and started driving

" You sleep well?" he asked me. I felt my body tense for some reason. I didn't really sleep that much. Luke and Jake worried about me but I told everything was okay. I would get nightmares of someone kidnapping me. I wasn't going to lie to Ryder.

"No. I stayed up and talked to Jake and Luke. They get really worried about me." I said looking at my fingers. We pulled up to the school to see high schoolers getting out of their cars. I saw my boss talking to my parents. All the students pulled out their phones and started taking pictures of the car. Ryder parked the car and got out as he went to open my door. I took his hand as I got out. Ryder took my hand and walked up to the building. He stopped when he saw my boss, the principal.

"I used to go to this school with I was in high school. It is that Mr.Petterson?"  he said looking at Mr.Petterson. Mr. Petterson turned to me and Ryder and smiled. He said goodbye to a parent and made his way toward us.

"Mr.Dead, so my goodness. You have grown all up," he said shaking Ryder's hand. Ryder chuckled as he looked at Mr.Petterson.

"Now what are you going with my girl Ruby?" he said joking.

"Oh right I will be helping her out at the school," he said turning to look at me. I smiled from ear to ear. Being a teacher was a hard job. I was happy that Ryder was helping. I could see the girls and boys talking among themselves.

"Okay let's get you signed in," Mr.Petterson said turning around and walking into the school. We followed behind him as Ryder took my hand in his. I felt the butterflies in my stomach again. We made it to the main office and got signed in. We left the office and made our way to the room. I saw my students standing out of the room.

"Ms. Nicholas good Morning" Ruben my student said waving toward me. My first class was some 9th graders

"Good morning class. This right here is my friend Ryder Dead. He is going to be helping me today in class" I said as I opened the door. Everyone said hi as they walked into the class. Everyone took their seats as I walked to my desk. I soon started class and Ryder became my helper. Before I knew it, it was the end of the day. I said goodbye to my last class and shut the door. I walked back to my desk to see Ryder sleeping. I grabbed a paintbrush and paint from the cabinet and walked back to Ryder. All of a sudden Ryder woke up and threw paint of me. I gasped as it landed on my dress. I took off my shoes and threw paint on Ryder. It hit him in the face.

"Oh no, the wrong color," I said looking at Ryder. He grabbed more paint and threw it at me. I ran around throwing paint at Ryder as he threw paint at me. Thank god there were painting mats on the floor because it was a mess. I tried to run away from Ryder but he caught me and put paint on my face. I giggled at how cold it was. All of sudden my phone started to ring. Ryder let me go and I answered my phone. It was Luke. I put him on speakerphone as Ryder looked at me.

"Ruby where are you? There is no school for the next two weeks. Are you with Ryder? Are you guys doing the nasty?" he asked. I gasped at the nasty question. Ryder burst out into laughter as he walked toward me.

"We are on the way home. And no we are not doing the nasty. Bye," Ryder said as he took my phone and hang up. I chuckled and went to the sank and wished my face. I looked down as my clothes were covered in paint. I looked like a rainbow. I went to my grabbed my bag and pulled out my extra outfit. I went to the bathroom and changed into a jean romper.

Ruby's Outfit 

 I walked out of the bathroom to see Ryder in a different suit

 I walked out of the bathroom to see Ryder in a different suit. There was no paint on him whatsoever. He turned to me as I looked at him. His eyes ran all over my body.

"You look beautiful," he said walking toward me.

"Thank you. You look very handsome I may" I said point at him. Ryder and I finished cleaning up and left the school. We arrived at the house as Ryder parked the car. He got out and opened my door. I smiled at how much of a gentleman he was. We walked into the house to see Luke and Jake making out.

"EWWWWWWWW!!!" I exclaimed. They stopped and looked at us. 

"Come Ryder I have something to show you," I said pulling Ryder upstairs. We entered my big room as Ryder looked around. He sat on my bed as I took off my shoes. I went to my closet and pulled out a painting. I walked back to Ryder and handed it to him. He gasped as he looked at the painting. It was a drawing of Ryder looking siding ways and his shirt off. At first, it was just a guy but I decided to make it Ryder. I was finished it a little after Luke and Jake left. I sat down next to him as he looked up at me.

 I sat down next to him as he looked up at me

"Thank you, Ruby," he said as he pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he hugged my tighter. I felt Ryder's hot breathe on my neck. I think we just stayed like that until we finally pulled back. I rubbed my eyes as I yawned. All of a sudden Ryder pulled me on to his lap.

"Sleep now," he said as he pulled my head into his chest. And with that, I fell asleep.