Chapter 3

How

Far

Will

You

Scroll

Just

To

Get

To

The

Story?

Sorry about that there. You're right, I'm not sorry. Guilty as charged. I also tricked myself and thought my draft got deleted. So I decided to update this. I just slipped out of my chair, my laptop fell on to the floor, and I almost dislocated my arm. But so I was just about to tell you guys about how I almost locked myself out of my Wattpad account because I forgot my password, and almost hit the "Log Out" button with my head on my phone. So to the story

Barry's POV

"So, you ran so fast that you broke the dimensional barrier." Cisco summarized. "Yeah, pretty much." I told him. "There were aliens on that earth. And some people helped me get back." I continued. "What was it like there? How did you get back?" Cisco showered me with questions. I eventually got around to answering all of them, except "Is Supergirl hot?" That one I decided to leave out. "So if you didn't hear us earlier, you reached Mach 23.2. Almost twice as fast as Zoom!" Cisco said cheerfully. "Yeah. I'm faster now." I told him. Cisco started rambling on about how I could beat Zoom, but I wasn't paying attention to all of that. I was still thinking about Kara.

Kara's POV

Alex and I decided to watch Wizard of Oz after Barry left. "Still thinking about Barry huh." Alex asked me. "Yeah. I'm not sure I'll ever see him again." I half whimpered. "Well, I'm sure his universe is gonna have an alien invasion and he's gonna call to you for help." She said. "I wonder if he's still thinking about me..." I thought out loud. "Please shut up about your boyfriend." Alex joked. "He's not my boyfriend." I told her. "I'm sure you would have kissed, given the chance. I still haven't told Alex about the Kiss. "Whatever you say." I rolled my eyes. "Could you scratch my back for me?" I asked. "Nope." Alex said. "Oh come on. I just can't reach the spot. Can you help?" I asked again, pretending to be depressed. "Nope." Alex repeated, but this time laughing. This kept going for about five minutes, until I decided to not be lazy and grab the back scratcher about 5 feet away. "Now that wasn't so hard was it?" Alex joked. "It was." I finished.