Virgin (Bishop Losa)

Request: Heyyyy! I have a request for our presidente, maybe some cute smut like the reader confessing Bishop she's a virgin so he's all romantic and careful with her? Thanks a lot corazón 🖤

Warnings: NSFW, 18+ ONLY, unprotected vaginal sex, cursing, mention of bodily fluids

You had been together with Bishop a little over two months now. Those two months were the best you have had in a long time. He was sweet and caring to you. Sex hadn't really been discussed yet. When he mentioned it you always came up with an excuse like that you were tired or just wasn't in the mood. You didn't want to tell him the real reason yet as to why, and that was that you were still a virgin. You never felt that he pressured you when you were having a late night make out session on the couch and his actions got a little bit rougher. He always stopped and asks if it was alright. When you told him that you weren't really in the mood tonight he just nodded his head and cuddled you instead.

Nights like these happened a lot and you always felt bad that you weren't taking this big step with him. Bishop didn't seem to mind. He always told you that he would wait until you felt ready, having no clue that you were keeping a big secret from him.

—————————

Tonight was the night you were going to tell him and hopefully have him take your virginity. As always after a long day at work for you and him at the clubhouse, you found yourself tangled against each other on the couch. Lips moving against one another as his hands explored your body. Yours around his neck to keep him to you. The movie that you had put in for movie night completely forgotten.

His lips felt so good against yours. His hands roaming your curves made your whole body tingle in delight. You wanted to go even further. You so wanted to take the next step with him. But you were scared. What if he rejected you? Didn't want to be with you when you told him that you were a virgin? You knew that he would never think that but your insecurities took over. You stopped him when you felt his arms pulling you closer to him, his lips getting a little bit rougher against yours.

"Bishop wait". He pulled away from you, looking at your face. "What is it sweetheart?" his hand coming to rest on your cheek. "I.. I.. um". "You can tell me anything you know that..". Alright here goes nothing you thought.

"I'm a... virgin". You looked down, almost as if you were ashamed. His fingers grabbed you chin and pulled your face to look at him again. "Why didn't you tell me?" "I was ashamed that.. you didn't want me". "Didn't want you?" He shook his head at that, letting out a laugh. "I want you so much baby. I was afraid that you didn't want me.. but now I know why. I'm sorry if you have ever felt pressured to have sex with me. I never ever want that". You gave him a sweet kiss on the lips. Those were the exact words you needed to hear. To make you confident to ask him to take it to the next level. "I've never felt pressured Obispo. You've always been nice to me". He brought his lips to your forehead leaving a lingering kiss. "How about we just cuddle for the night yeah?"

You shook your head no, bringing this lips to yours for a needy kiss. You wanted him. You needed him now. "What are you doing?" "I want you Bishop. I want you so bad.. please". "Are you sure? We don't need to if you are not ready baby". "I want to.. so bad.. please". He made you straddle him. Your lips kissing the flesh of his neck, leaving light marks, while he picked you up and carried you to the bedroom.

Laying you both gently down on the bed. You loved the weight of him on top of you while he kissed you so good. He removed his shirt and pants until he was only in his boxers. He then proceeded to help you with your clothing. Groaning out when he took you shirt off. Your beautiful, naked torso laid out in front of him. "Fuck.. you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on".

Giving you a quick kiss on the lips before his lips started to wander down. Leaving sloppy, wet kisses on your tender neck, sucking on your sweet spot. Down the valley of your breast and stopping to give some love to both of your nipples. Your back arching at the wonderful feeling.

His lips came to a stop at your covered core. He was looking up at you. Taking in the beautiful girl before him. "Can I taste you?" You frantically nodded your head at him, wanting him to continue.

Hooking his thumbs in the waistband of your shorts and panties he pulled them down you legs. He licked his lips when he saw your pussy. Already wet and ready for his waiting mouth. Spreading your legs as far as they could go to get a complete view of you. "So beautiful". He started with kisses on your inner thigh and worked his way to your waiting core. Looking up at you to take in your reactions at what he was doing. His tongue licked up a broad strip across your centre. You let out a gasp at the feeling. Throwing your head back while one of your hands found their home in his hair.

"Fuck.. Bishop.. please". His lips wrapping around your bundle of nerves. Switching between sucking and licking your little pearl. "Fuck that feels so good". "Yeah you like this querida?" "Yes.. god yes..". Your senses was overwhelmed with pleasure. You were going to cum soon and Bishop took notice and pulled away from you. Letting out a frustrated groan as the pleasure was taken away from you.

"Mmm.. you taste so sweet baby. As much as I would love to feel you come undone on my tongue, I really need to be inside of you sweetheart. I want us to cum together". Leaning down to kiss you. Lips moving desperately against each other to try and savour the flavour of one another. Taking his boxers off and taking himself in his hand to pump a few times. Your mouth hung open at the sight of him. You just wanted to feel every inc of him inside of you. Rubbing the head of his cock against your folds to coat himself in your juices. His tip at your entrance as he looked at your face for confirmation to continue. "I'm ready Bishop".

He slowly pushed inside of your tight walls. You let out a whimper at the slight pain. "Are you alright? Do you want to stop?" "No.. please keep going". When he was fully inside of you he took his time to kiss all over your face, making you giggle out. His little journey of kisses ended with a sweet kiss on your lips. "I love you". That was the first time he has ever said that to you and it made your heart almost burst out of your chest. "I love you too. Now please move. I want to feel you".

He pushed himself out until only his tip was inside of you before he pushed in again. Doing this a few times to get you adjusted to him. "Please Bishop.. faster". He let out a throaty groan and buried his face in your neck at your commands. Picking up his speed. Not to fast but not to slow either. Just enough to make you both climb closer to euphoria. "Fuck you feels so good sweetheart" he said against your neck. Sucking and licking the soft skin. You let out sweet whimpers and moans that Bishop took notice off. If he could he would only listen to those sounds for the rest of his life.

He brought his forehead to yours. Looking into each other's eyes as your release came closer and closer. Wrapping your arms and legs around him to keep him as close as possible to you. He supported himself on one elbow while his other arm went down to where you were connected to circle your bundle of nerves, making your whole body tingle in delight. "Fuck.. fuck I'm almost there Bishop". He picked his pace up, wanting you to cum for him. The thought of that he was going to be the first man to ever make you cum like this had his head fucking spinning.

"Cum for me sweetheart. I want to feel you". That was all it took. Your walls pulsating around him as your pleasure took completely over your body. Head thrown back as your saw stars in your eyes at the amazing feeling. One last thrust from him and he spilled himself inside of you. Coating your walls with his warm seed. Burying his face in your neck again to conceal his moans of pleasure. He continued to thrust himself inside of you to ride out your high.

Once you both slowly started to come down from the sky he pressed his lips to yours. Pulling you on top of him while he was still nested inside of you. Listening to his calming heart beat as he stroked your hair lovingly. None of you speaking for a moment. Just enjoying each other warmth and touch as you calmed down.

You were the first one to speak. "That was incredible. Thank you for being so sweet and caring to me". "Always sweetheart and do you know how hot it is that I'm the first man that has ever made you come undone like that". You lifted your head to look at him. "Really?" He nodded his head. "Well lucky for you, you are the only one that is allowed to make me cum like that for the rest of our lives". "Oh I'm counting on it baby".

"I love you Obispo".

"I love you Y/N".

Vote? Comment? Share?