Intruder (Bishop Losa)

Start from the beginning

Bishop walked over to you on the bed and sitting beside you. Grabbing your face in his hands and turning you so that you were looking at him.

"I'm so sorry about everything I said.. I'm so sorry about that scumbag trying to hurt you.. I'm so.."

You cut him of with a quick kiss on his lips which left him speechless.

"Bishop I forgive you. I'm alright.. just please.. I need you so fucking bad right now".

Pulling his face to yours again you kisses him like your life depends on it. His hand grabbing the back of your neck to keep you to him.

"Tell me what you want baby girl".

"I want you to rip this fucking towel off me and fuck me hard into the mattress daddy.. please".

He ripped the towel of you and ordered you to get up to the headboard.

"Am I the only one that's going to be naked or are you also taking off your clothes daddy".

You knew how much he loved it when you called him that. Wanting him to be rough and dominant with you. Angry make up sex was your favourite.

"Naughty girl".

"Only for you".

He started taking of his clothes piece by piece. You knew he was teasing you. So you brought your hand down to your pussy to tease your clit just to piss him off.

"Hands off.. I didn't say you could touch yourself".

He got on top of you. Taking his cock in his hand he teased you by gliding his heavy cock on your wet folds.

"Fuck.. stop teasing Bishop.. I need to feel your cock inside of me".

Without warning he slammed into you. Pushing completely in making you let out a loud gasp followed by a moan.

"Ah fuck.. I feel so full. Please fuck my little hole daddy.. it's all for you".

Slamming his cock rapidly in and out of your pussy, he wrapped a strong hand around your throat knowing how much you loved it when he did.

Your eyes rolled to the back of your head at how rough he was taking you and you loved every second of it.

"Tell me who is fucking you this good baby".

"You are daddy.. fuck you are.. yes.. yes.. keep using my hole.. fuck so good daddy.. yes keep using it".

He threw his head back at the dirty words you told him, his hold on your neck becoming tighter making you bite your lip in satisfaction. His movements started to become irregular. The high approaching him as well as yours.

Slamming his hips even harder into you wanting you to cum for him.

"Cum for me baby girl.. cream all over my cock".

That was all you needed to hear. Your back arching as the pleasure took over you. The high so intense that you blacked out for a second. His thumb reaching down to rub your clit in harsh circles to ride out your never ending high.

You barely heard him speak to you. Your ears ringing and your head clouded.

"Where do you want me to cum? Tell me baby".

"On my pussy.. please daddy".

He pulled himself out of you and jerked himself off. You brought your hand to your clit and started circling it while palming your breast with your other hand. Encouraging him to get his release. White ropes of cum coating you pussy. Letting out a series of deep groans as he watched you pussy get coated in his seed. His eyes never leaving the beautiful sight of his masterpiece.

Taking two of your fingers you coated them in his cum and brought the fingers to your mouth so that you could taste him, moaning out as you did.

"So naughty".

"Only for you daddy".

He shook his head at you while giving you a big smile.

"Come on let's get you cleaned up so that we can cuddle".

—————————

Wrapped up in each other you cuddled your naked bodies as close as possible. Your head resting on his chest while his arm was wrapped around you. Legs tangled together. Bishop was the first one to speak.

"I'm so sorry about what I said.. I didn't mean it I hope you know that.. you are the love of my life".

"I know Bishop.. I know.. and I'm so sorry about how I acted.. I just.. love you and I get insecure sometimes".

"Hey look at me.. I understand.. but I never want you to be insecure again. No matter what people say I will always love you. Fuck them".

Giving him a sweet kiss on the lips you cuddled further into him.

"Let's just get some sleep.. we can talk more in the morning my love".

"I love you daddy".

"I love you too".

Vote? Comment? Share?