Intruder (Bishop Losa)

Start from the beginning

"Hands up! Don't try anything funny".

You pointed the gun at the intruder. The man turned slowly around. You studied his face but you didn't recognise him.

"Who are you and what do you want? Do you know who lives here? The president of the fucking Mayans MC! So you better not try anything! Because they will find you".

You tried threatening him. Hoping that he would be intimidated and scared and just leave you alone.

He quickly reached for his gun and then suddenly BOOM!

—————————

Bishop was still at the clubhouse. Dealing with some last minute arrangements for the upcoming run the club was having in a few days.

Hank suddenly rushed into Templo, phone in hand.

"Bishop.. it's Y/N.. there has been a shooting at the house".

Bishop quickly got up from his spot, panic on his face as he grabbed the and put it on his ear.

"Y/N.. Y/N.. are you there love? Talk to me! What is happening? Are you alright? Are you hurt? Please tell me mi amor".

The only thing he could hear from the phone was your loud sobbing. Fear in his eyes as he thought that you were seriously hurt.

The rest of the guys slowly got up from their chairs. Panic on their faces also and confusion as what was going to happen.

"Let's fucking go NOW!"

Everyone rushed out to their bikes to get to your and Bishops house.

—————————

When they rushed in the door they were expecting to find a devastating sight. They feared the worst.

Their worries eased down when they saw you sitting on the floor, knees pulled up into your chest while you were crying into your arms. Clearly not as harmed as they thought you would be. There was blood on you from the dead body a few meters away from you.

Bishop was the first one to reach you. His eyes and hands examining you to look for wounds of some sort. He was relieved when he didn't find anything.

"Hey..hey come here.. you are alright.. I got you.. I'm here baby.. I'm right here".

He wrapped his arms around you. Hugging you tightly to him.

"Come one let's get you cleaned up".

"Take care of your girl Bishop.. we will take care of the body don't worry".

"Thank you".

Lifting you up bridal style he walked you to the bathroom to have a shower so that you could wash the blood off you.

—————————

After your shower you walked out to sit on your bed in just your towel. Going over in your head the argument and the shooting. Surprisingly you weren't that shook up about what happened. Seeing as you had seen quit a lot the last 3 years you had been with Bishop.

Your thoughts got interrupted by him walking into your shared bedroom.

"Hey.. the guys just left and the body is all taken care of. Don't worry we will find who sent that guy and they are going to pay for it".

All you could do was nod your head in agreement.

"How are you feeling?"

"I have been better.. but I'm alright. Just glad that you are here and that everyone is safe".