Past.

I gave up, because I know this story won't be getting many views anytime soon.

Sooooooo I'm not in the best mood and writing-especially larry fluff- makes me feel better so yeah. This chapter is dedicated to riddhishah34 for being such an amazing friend and always being there and encouraging me to write more and do what I love. Thank you :) xx

I love you guys each and everyone who reads my story remember that <3

---------------

Harry didn't want to cry.

But the words, the laughter, was ringing in Harry's ears. Again and again.

Harry pulled his knees closer to his chest, remembering the news on the TV.

"And what about your son sir? Where is he at?" The news reporter asked Harry's dad.

His dad's calm attire didn't waver.

"He's on a vacation. He likes moving around for unknown reasons." He said.

Harry sat still on the coach , his smile dropping.

On a vacation?

Likes moving around for unknown reasons?

His dad didn't know he likes seeing the things he'd learnt about? Didn't know Harry loved to learn more?

And on a vacation?

His dad didn't give a shit as to what had happened to Harry?

Harry meant nothing to his dad?

His parent?

His dad didn't care as to where Harry was , in what condition?

Harry didn't miss the laughter from Louis's men.

It made him hurt more, cry more.

He wanted Louis here.

But why did he want him here?

Louis wasn't his boyfriend or anything.

He was his kidnapper.

But he still wanted Louis to sit next to him. He just wanted to be in his presence.

"Harry?" He heard a voice say.

He didn't move from the position he was in, on the floor.

He felt someone sit besides him.

"What's wrong love?" He heard Louis speak.

Love.

He cried harder.

"Hey, shh it's alright." Louis consoled him, pulling him to his chest, caressing his curls.

Harry whimpered in his chest.

"M-m-m-y-y da-d-d." Harry said between hiccups.

"Tell me later, calm down first." Louis said, rubbing his back.

Harry concentrated on Louis's heartbeat and breathed in and out,soon calming down.

Harry pulled away from Louis when he calmed down.

"I was watching the news..." Harry started.

"And?" Louis asked, his eyes evident of worry.

"My dad was on air." Harry gulped.

Louis stiffened.

"What did he say?"

"He said I was on a vacation. A vacation! He doesn't give a fuck as to where I am or how I am! Am I so much of a disappointment that my dad wants me gone and doesn't care as to how I am? I only want to learn Louis , I love to learn , I love to read, I love to know, is that such a crime? And your men they..they laughed and..and ." Harry started crying again.

"Your dad is an asshole alright? And you're not a disappointment. To no one. And don't worry, my men will have it." Louis said grabbing his face between his hands, wiping the tears with his thumb

"Why are you even saying that? Aren't you supposed to be my kidnapper? Aren't you supposed to treat me badly?"

"You don't remember anything do you?" Louis asked, sad.

"I-I.. What are you talking about?" Harry asked confused. He didn't forget anything. How could he ? He was a prodigy.

"We were really small. You were my best friend Harry. My only friend-"

"I wasn't having hallucinations then." Harry stated to himself.

"What?"

"I've been having these weird images, scenes, that I'm with a boy-a friend- and it was hard to accept that."

"You aren't hallucinating that's for sure, I'm glad you know some part of me, remember some part of me in your life." Louis said now smiling.

"Why'd you kidnap me then?" Harry said, now looking ahead.

"I had some promises to keep Harry. I know about your dreams. I might sound like a creep, but I remember everything. Every one of your wishes, rambles about seeing places , your love for books. I didn't forget. I can't forget. And you're not one of my victims. I didn't want you to find out about this, but I couldn't hide it from you for so long. I promise to leave you after I complete each and every one of my promises, each and everyone of your dreams." Louis said, looking ahead too.

Harry felt the warmth spread in his body. His heart clenched.

There were his parents not giving a fuck as to where he was and here is a guy who looked for Harry and had a plan made out to fulfil Harry's dreams since he was a kid.

How did he get so lucky?

Harry looked over at Louis, Louis looking right back at him.

Harry said the only thing he could,

"Thank you." Looking at those blue eyes. Wanting to know more about his past with them. His future with them. To just know them.

Harry got his best friend back.

And he might be liking him.

A little too much than a friend should.

----------

I hope this is good. :(