𝟶𝟹𝟾. ᴛᴏᴍ ғᴇʟᴛᴏɴ

~♧•-:-•♧~

~♧•-:-•♧~

You never liked being alone you would always get scared because of something that happened in your past.When you were younger at around the age of nine you heard lots yelling and glass shattering.You slowly and quietly walked down the stairs to see many people you didn't know around your mother.They were yelling at her whiling she was just crying and shaking until she wasn't anymore.You saw your mother get shot.When they left you immediately ran to her thinking she was alive but she wasn't,she was dead.You knew this was your dad's fault as he was always involved with the wrong people.That's when your dad came home seeing the horrible tragedy he caused.So when Tom had to leave you are sure every door is locked and every window is closed and locked.That night always played in your head,you had nightmares about it and even to this day.

You were laying in bed a bit paranoid but you didn't know why,you knew you closed and locked every window and door in your house.But you were wrong you heard lots of shattering going on downstairs.You immediately got up and locked the door calling 911.Your heart raced as your mind immediately went back to that night as you heard the glass shattering.You were shaking as you heard the footsteps moving all over the house.

"911 what is your emergency?"the operator asked

"Please h-help I think someone is in my house,Cherry Wood 1923"you said as you cut the operator off by already saying your address.

"Calm down miss we're on our way"you heard her say from the other line but that's when you heard the footsteps getting closer to your door

"P-please his getting c-closer to my door"you said to the operator as your heart raced faster than ever.

Before the operator could say anything the door was broken on the ground as you saw a man holding a gun straight towards you firing it.The memories of your mom getting shot and on the ground were all you thought about.You felt pain in your chest as you looked down to see you were shot.You fell down instantly as you heard the man running away.Tears fell from you eyes as you only thought about your mom.

_________

Tom was filming for his new show when he was brought out.Tom was confused as he was never taken out while filming a scene.

"What is it Austin I was just filming a scene you never interrupt?"Tom asked confused until he heard the news

"Tom I'm sorry last night someone broke into your house and shot Y/n she died instantly from the amount of blood loss I'm sorry for your loss"Austin said as now Tom was completely sobbing.

Not only did Tom lose his wife but he also lost his other half.Tom was never the same other that day.