𝟶𝟸𝟷. ᴛᴏᴍ ғᴇʟᴛᴏɴ

~♧•-:-•♧~

~♧•-:-•♧~

It was another normal day on set except today it was snowing.You loved the snow you loved throwing snowballs at everyone and most of all playing pranks while in the snow.Tom on the other wasn't a big fan of it.Tom preferred to be warm instead of being in the cold but today he decided to make it an exception.As you and Tom walked around set for awhile you found it starting to snow a little bit harder but you didn't mind until Tom fell as he tripped on a rock that wasn't seen.

"Can you help me up Y/n?"Tom said as he held his hand out as he couldn't get up from all the clothes he was wearing to keep himself warm.That's when the greatest idea came to mind

"Of course Tom"You said as a huge smirk formed on your face you bent down pretending to grab his hand when you quickly pushed it away and grabbed his feet pulling him in the cold snow.

"Stop,stop it's cold Y/n please"Tom pleaded which just caused you to carry this on for a bit longer.

"It's cold I can't feel my butt Y/n please"Tom pleaded once more and he tried to stop himself but couldn't as there was nothing to grab onto.You stopped as you started feeling bad Tom immediately got up and wiped every bit of snow off him.

"You'll pay Y/n I'll get you back one day"Tom said as he shivered.You just smiled and laughed as you brought Tom into a big and warm hug.Tom immediately settled into your arms as the warmth quickly hit him

"Come one let's get back to set"You said which just led to Tom only nodding as he kept his head cuddled into you shoulder

Back on set you gave Tom a big warm and fuzzy blanket and some hot chocolate that was getting given out to everyone.You and Tom sat on a couch nearby.Tom drank his hot chocolate in nearly a second as then he lied down on your lap putting your hand on his head telling you to play with his hair.You stroked your hand through Tom's hair as a few minutes later you heard his light snores.You smiled as you didn't move an inch not wanting to wake him up.