Date Night (Smut)

"Yo Liv you ready?" Ant asked me as i get my shoes on. "calm down jamal don't pull out the nine" i reply earning a chuckle from him. "just hurry up" he tells me. "i'm ready calm it" i say as i walk down the stairs. we're going to the movies for date night today. I picked the movie so i picked a romcom called Five Feet Apart. I saw people talking about it on twitter and i wanna see it. "can you please tell me what movie we're going to see?" Ant pleads. "no it's a surprise" i reply as i boop him on the nose. he groans in response and we leave our apartment and get into the car. We arrive at the movies and Ant says "please don't tell me we're going to see that cringy romcom Five Feet Apart".
"Stop complaining you'll enjoy it" i tell him. "if i don't you can make it up to me when we get home"he says as his hands snake around my waist. "meh i'll think i'll give it a miss" i say as i walk away. "wait what. Is that you turning down sex?" he asks as he catches up to me. "i was joking chill. But come one you're gonna enjoy this movie"i reply. We watch the film and i bawled my eyes out. Ant won't want to admit it but i saw a few tears. "so did u enjoy it?" i ask as we get into the car to drive home. "yes but i wanna say no so you'll make it up to me" he says laughing. "oh my god why are you goddamn horny all the time" i groan. "hey don't complain you always enjoy it." he replies sassily. I hit him in the arm. The rest of the ride home goes quickly. We make it back to the apartment and as soon as we get through the door Ant says "so you gonna make it up to me or not?". i roll my eyes and say "i mean if you wanna have sex that bad i'm not gonna turn it down". his lips are on mine straight away. i moan into the kiss as Ant picks me up to carry me to the bed room. he lays me down on the bed and starts kissing my neck. We both start removing our clothes until i'm only on my bra and panties and he is in his boxers. He starts kissing down my neck and down my stomach until he gets to my pantie line. "Fuck, stop teasing me and just do it, will you?!"
Anthony accepts this, and slides my panties down with appreciative hums and caresses along my legs, admiring the glistening wetness that now excessively coats my inner thighs. "You're fucking dripping for me..." he marvels, dragging his fingertips around my pussy without quite touching you, "Cogida estés listo, you want my cock so bad, huh sweets?". "Yes," i sob. He reaches behind him, fumbling for a condom. Once he has his dick out and the condom on, you feel a hand on your back, shoving you down into the table so that your breasts are flattened against the marble in a pleasurable ache. "Please..." you whisper, eyes fluttering shut. Anthony wastes no time in rolling his hips against you, letting you feel the tip of his cock teasing against your folds. he thrusts all the way in fast, and starts up a good rythym, whispering to you how good you're taking him, how beautiful you look being taken from behind. He makes good on his promise to fuck you rough, and it's absolutely amazing- the angle he's reaching is perfect, but gets even better when he flips you around so you're facing him. He lifts you up against the counter and continues to drive into you, gazing into your eyes as you gasp out his name. "Close, babygirl?" he mumbles, biting down hard on his bottom lip. He looks gorgeous like this, his tight bun slowly falling out with tiny curls framing his freckled face. You moan, wrapping your legs tighter around his muscular back. "Y-yeah... I gotta... mmm, Ant, I'm so close...". "Fuck, come on baby, yeah, come on, you can do it for me-" The obscene sound of skin slapping against skin furiously is the only present sound in his place, along with your soft moans and his periodic grunts. He gives one particularly sharp thrust, followed closely by a deep circle of his hips, and it pushes you over. "Ahh!" you cry, squeezing around him, and recognizing your release, Anthony finally allows himself to orgasm, pounding the two of you through it in white hot waves. You both came down from you highs and you said. "fuck, imma have to choose movies from now on"