Unleash

Jamie's P.O.V

I was just talking to the  girls and saw Ciara at the window talking to Greyson. I saw Greyson nod to Ciara and left. So, I went out to ask the others.

"Hey guys" I said and they all looked startled

"Oh.. Umm Hi Jamie !" Charlie said and the others nod.

"So.. where'd Greyson go ?" I ask anxiously. I don't know why but I feel like I need to know

"Hhmm.. I smell love -" said John but I cut him out

"John" I warned

" I was gonna say 'I smell lovely flowers" John smirked.

Collin gave a mischievous grin

"What ?" I ask and gulped

"Oh nothing" Collin added

"Hey guys, let's go to the stores I'm bored !" Trina said, popping her head at the door.

"Anyone said about going to the stores ?!" Brea ask

We all laughed. "C'mon tell the others, I'm kinda bored too and it's too early for a barbecue picnic. Let's just go back at 4" Charlie said

"Ashley !! C'mon we're going to some souvenir stores" John called out

Suddenly Ashley is already leading the way and we followed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~**~~**~**~*~*

"So where to next ?" I ask, laughing. We went through 5 stores already but we only spent 25 minutes all throughout.

"Hmmmm, how about let's get some ice cream ?" Charlie said as he swings his arm around my neck and messed my hair.

Memories are flooding my mind.

"Hey !" I chuckled and fixed my hair

He lead us toward the ice cream shop, still his arm around my neck and I'm trying to mess his hair but I can't cause his so tall.

"Well, well.. what do we have here ?" I stop as I hear the voice that I wanted to strangle.

The girl who I thought was my friend is the boy I have hatred and unknown feelings for. He had his hands wrapped around that girl and they  just popped face-to-face with all of us. Great timing -.-

Ciara and Greyson are here.

"Uhh Hi ?" Ashley said offering her hand for a greeting

"I don't shake a peasants hand"  Ciara said. I'm so pissed that Greyson just didn't mind that Ciara just called Ashley a peasant. But he sure does mind that Charlie has his arm around my neck and that made me more mad at him.

" Back off, you're no more than a peasant. At least Ashley has high standards and knows how to great people" Collin spat at Ciara

"Who asked your opinion, loser ?" Ciara said and rolled her eyes. Greyson is just staring. 

"Actually, you're the one that talked to us first. So.. yeah, it's your fault that we're gonna talk" Charlie beamed

Greyson is still not budging. One more of that shitty-attitude of that girl and I'm gonna blow.

"Hi there, shit" She laughed. That's it.

"Dude, back off ! No one told to talk to us and give us your shitty-attitude. So.. good luck talking to yourself" I said, snickering at her.

"C'mon guys" I said and we headed out but Greyson grab my arm which caused Charlie's arm to slip off me.

"What ?" I turn and glare at him

"I though you're my girlfriend" He said, not letting go of my arm.

"Yeah.. I am , why?" I ask, afraid of what this might lead to

"Then why is Charlie's arm around you ? Are you ashamed of me, did you forget that I'm your boyfriend not him?" Greyson ask,  his eyes watery

"C'mon, GBeary.. let's go" Ciara said tugging his arm. But Greyson was still looking at me in the eye.

"Your arms were also around Ciara. You went walking with Ciara without even telling me and I didn't get mad at you or ignore you. You do whatever you want and I let you. and MOST of all, YOU KISSED her without even explaining why, you can't even explain why ! I forgive you easily and I regret that ! I REGRET FORGIVING YOU ! All the things you do I forgive you ! I was a fool for forgiving you, I was a fool and easily fooled, I was a fool for falling for you, I was a fool for everything ! and I was a fool for you ! You made me look like a fool, you made me a fool ! You played with my feelings and I AM NOT FORGIVING YOU EASILY FOR ALL OF THIS. I DON'T THINK I COULD EVEN FORGIVE .. you" I said, slapping his chest with every word I said and I didn't realize the tears streaming down my face.

With my last word, that was the last slap I gave to his chest which was the most forceful one but he doesn't move. He was just looking at me with tears in his eyes.

My hand still in his chest and I just let the tears keep falling.

"Jamie -" He tries to reach for me

"No" I said backing away. "Go ! Do whatever you want." I said and left. I was out of the store and Charlie followed behind

I'm out of the shop but I still heard a slap and someone saying "I told you to NEVER HURT JAMIE !" which I think was Trina's voice.

I also heard arguing but I just kept walking. I just wanna be alone for a moment.

"Jamie" I heard Charlie, calling my name from behind and I just keep walking. But of course Charlie still got in front of me, blocking my way.

I didn't say a word because if I do, I know that tears will just pour down again. Charlie didn't say a word also but he made my tears fall.

He pulled me in a hug and I just cry my heart out. 

"It's okay, let it out" He says to me, brushing my hair and patting my back.

Charlie leads me to the part of the shore where only a few people are there.

"Sit" He says and patted the sand beside him. And I sit.

"It's okay to cry, you know" He says, looking at my red puffy eyes

"I'm a fool and I'm so weak " I mumble

"Crying is not being weak, it means that you are strong long enough to let it all out" Charlie said as he tucks my hair behind my ear.

I look at him and smiled " Thank you, Charlie. I'm glad a have a friend like you" I said .. then wondered why is he still my friend.

"I'm always here for you" He said

You were always there for me .....even before" I said. This i the first time I bring up the past.

He cupped my face and made me look at the sunset. "Just look at the sunset and forget your problems for a moment" He says

I breathe the air, thanking Charlie is here. I stare at the sunset and rest my head on Charlie's shoulder.

"Just like before, when we were still 10" He chuckled

"Yeah" I laughed.  

"Best friends" I said, still looking at the sunset.

"Best friends" Charlie repeated

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys ! Sorry for not updating in a very long time. I hope this will make this up to you and don't worry, there will be more drama in the story !
This is the climax part of the story ! :)

Hope you're still reading my story ♥  Mwuah !

Lovelots ♥

CB