Waking up

The Picture at the side are the cast ♥

-----------------------------------

Greyson's P.O.V

I woke up feeling drowsy. I look at my right and saw Jamie sleeping peacefully. I look at my left and saw Breanna with Collin by her side. I look at the person beside Jamie, it was Charlie. I look at below my feet and saw John sleeping with Ashley and Trina beside him. 

Well... as you can see I just reserve a cabin with two beds because I  didn't expect this would happened but I'm glad it did, even though we just combined the two beds and share in it, this is worth it.

I started to get up slowly so that I wouldn't wake anyone up but as soon as I got up Jamie's head bumped in the bed causing her to groan because she was resting her head on my chest. She jolt up in a sitting from the impact and accidentally hit Charlie's forehead and made him stretch his body and also accidentally kicked John's shoulder and caused John to jolt in caution and made the two beds  separate by our movements,  since John and Jamie were sleeping in the middle, which is where the two beds middle boundary is, and both Jamie and John jolted up.. so I guess you could imagine what happened.

The bed separated back to its original place where the bed is two and that made Charlie fell to the right side of the bed,  Breanna and Collin to the left side of the other bed, Ashley to the lower right, Trina to the lower left and John, me and Jamie fell in the middle of two beds.

"WHAT THE FREAKING BE JUST HAPPENED ?!?! " Collin said as he wake up from his sleep with his eyes wide open and his hair scrambled.

"WHAT THE FLYING BEDS ?" Charlie said in a falsetto tone in his last word, which is bed

"WHAT THE ?!" Ashley groaned

"WHAT THE EFFIN SMURF ?! "Trina scratched her head

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF NUTELLA ?!" John grumbled

"OUCH" Breanna mumbled

"What the heck ?!" Jamie said in surprise

While I just lay there in pain and scratched my head.

"This is not the morning I've been expecting" I mumbled

Suddenly the door opened revealing Troy. Great double trouble

Troy widen his eyes at the sight of us and regain his cool once again. He cleared his throat and said

"Okay.. ummm .. Here it is. Change of plans we'll be going to Canada later at 6:00 p.m so enjoy this day ! " Troy said and clap his hands.

We all widen our eyes and look at him, shocked

"Oh... yes. That also includes all of you. Jamie and Greyson do need company"Troy smiled  "I'll be at the pavilion" He added and left.

When Troy was out of sight their heads turn to me and gave me a look of  'You-better-explain-how-in-the-smurf-world-did-the-bed-seperate'

I sighed and said  "What ? I tried to get out of bed slowly but I forgot Jamie was resting her head on my chest so that caused her to jolt up.. so this happened" I said nervously, scratching the back of my neck and stood up.

I look at them and their expression changed to something creepy. They all gave me a smirk except Jamie that is giving me a death glare.

"So she was resting her head on you chest ?" Collin smirk. I gulp all my might

"Hhmm.. the relationship seems to work out" Ashley gave me a creepy smile.

I tried to shrug the uncomfortable look they gave me but the fact that I admitted my feelings to Jamie already made me shy and cover my face with a pillow.

Charlie chuckled "C'mon guys, let's all change and go to the pavilion then we could go swimming after" The way Charlie said it was different. He was like hiding something and if I'm not mistaken.... I heard jealousy.

We all dressed up and went to the pavillion. While walking to there I was hugging Jamie and all I could do to tease her. I kinda miss those times that I was just teasing her all day at school.

Oh memories.

We reached the pavilion and saw Troy grinning. "I knew that the rooftop will be used" He smirk

"Why is that ?" Jamie laughed

"There's this saying that. 'No one could find yourself but you' . You and Greyson have been pretending to be a couple for 2 months yet paparazzi's were still suspecting you on everything but when you were at school and just teasing each other, being yourself, paparazzi's believe that you both have a realationship. Now that I saw you both earlier just teasing each other, I think I just a couple. I suggest you two to be yourselves" Troy smiled

"But if we'll be oursleves.... doesn't that make us being single again" Jamie ask. Nervousness in her voice

"It's your choice but single or not you two still look like a couple. Are you sure you two wanna broke up? You could but there's still a 1 year concert and I think you both had already adjusted with each other" He smirk

He was right. I don't wanna lose Jamie.

We just sighed. But Collin and Breanna was still confused because they didn't know about the whole 'pretend thing'

"Uhh.." Collin said

"Okay...." I said and explained everything

"Oh... but the way you acted like a couple was really realistic" Brea mused

"Oh C'mon let's just enjoy this day ! Let's go swimming !" John shouted

"Yeaahh !!" We all shouted. We were about to ran to the beach but there is one ting I didn't expect.

"John ?!?!" A reeking squeal erupt our ears. We turned and saw Ciara, looking shocked

"Ciara ?" John said, almost annoyed

"The fuck ?" Was all could John said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys ! I'm so sorry for not updating in a while you see I have many projects to do and my schedule is very hectic. Don't worry this is the climax of the story.

I have many surprises about John and what is Charlie's past with John and Jamie.

VOTE | COMMENT | SHARE

Please do comment ! ♥