Explain

Jamie's P.O.V

"Charlie ?  Oh My gosh !" I knelled beside him and checked his punched face. I did not even bother to answer the question of this idiot that punched Charlie.

"Are you okay ? .. Of course you're not. Why am I even asking this ?" I said and help Charlie stand up

" I- I'm fine" Charlie stuttered and he sat on the couch

"What were you two doing ?" The idiot ask  a.k.a  Greyson

"I think the better question is 'What were YOU doing' ?!?!" I spatted and went to the kitchen to get some ice pack.

"How is that a better question when I got here and saw you snuggling with him ?" Greyson said as he followed me into the kitchen.

"Oh I don't know ! Maybe you tried to kiss me, left me then I just saw you kissing another person ! " I said, angrily while raising my hands in the air.

He remained silent

" Thought so" I said and walk away with the ice pack but he held my arms

"What ?" I said as I turn around.

"I can explain" He said 

"Why would I let you when you didn't let me ?" I said not looking into his eyes.

I started to walk away again but he stopped me for the second time.

"I kissed her because ... I - I I d-didn't know what came to me" He said then looked down, ashamed

"You don't know what came to you , eh ? Well for your information I wasn't snuggling with Charlie ! He was comforting me because I was crying" I said and  get Greyson's grip away from me

I left Greyson standing there looking at the floor and came back to the living room to hand Charlie the ice pack.

"I'm sorry about that it's just -"

"It's okay, I understand" Charlie smiled

" You should lay down and rest" I said and Charlie nodded. 

I went back to the kitchen and wash my hands. Suddenly a hand touched my shoulder.

"Jamie... please.. I'm sorry. I really am" Greyson said with tears streaming down his face

I stood there emotionless. 

"Please .. I'm sorry. Talk to me please.. I'm sorry I judge you and Charlie earlier.. I was j-just maybe jealous" He said then sighed and look down, still holding me by my shoulders.

Jealous ?!

"How could you jealous when you just kissed another girl in front of the paparazzi's ? " I said with anger

"I'm sorry, please just please forgi - " His sadness suddenly change, it became a slight smirk

"Why were you jealous ?" He ask trying not to smirk at me

"No I wasn't" I said sternly but I knew I lied.  WHY THE HELL WAS I JEALOUS ?!?!

"Maybe that's true or maybe not" He said with a little hope but his mood suddenly swings again. 

He was back to being sad  "Just please forgive me.. Jamie please"  He begged again. Why is he so desperate ? and why the sudden change of mood ? Bipolar much ?

"Why are you so desperate anyway ? " I ask. Suddenly I regret that I ask that because maybe he'll think that I don't need him anymore and my brother's reputation might be affected.

"I already told you that earlier. I like you" He sobbed and the scene earlier went back to my head again.

The way he kissed me, the way I kissed back and I don't even know why, the way we kissed passionately, the he way admitted that he likes me.

I shrug the memory off and started to walk away but he hug me from the back. Suddenly another memory came flooding through

"But I promise myself that I will never kiss someone except for my first kiss" I said then blushed.

"Well .. don't be shock but I do too"  Greyson said as he cupped my cheeks

"Really ?" I ask

"Yeah.. Well I guess I'll only have to kiss you, huh ?" He teased

 My first kiss at the plane.

"I am never giving up" He muttered. I don't know if he's joking or not but if he is, he's gonna pay for playing with my feelings.

"Let go of me !" I said trying to get out of his grip but he made me face him. He was holding my waist and staring into my eyes. I look down to avoid his gaze but he cupped my cheeks and made me look at him in the eye.

"I have the strangest feeling that you feel the same way about me. I am never giving up on you. If I could ever do a thing for you to forgive me, will you ?" He ask. He was so close to me that I could feel his breath.

"It's up to you" I said in a low voice, looking at him in the eyes.

Then I felt his soft lips gain but I didn't kiss back. I just pushed him away and went to bed, or should I say cabin bed.

 Greyson's P.O.V

I am so screwed up ! Why did I even kissed Ciara ?!?! UGH !

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hey Guys ! Sorry for this cliche chapter but I was really busy doing my Biology project these days. Hope you understand :D.

Anyways do you like the new Cover pic ? Comment Vote and Share the story :D

If you had trouble about what the characters look like just comment at any chapter and I'll post then for you :D