Chapter 13 - You used me ?!

Kendall's P.O.V

I was watching TV when ,

*Make it count, Play it straight. Don't look back, Don't hesitate.When you go big time.*

I heard my phone ring, I grab it from the coffee table and answer it

"Hey Steven ! " I said through the phone (Steven Kramar glickman is BTR's manager)

"Hey there, Kendall. I got a memo that you need to go L.A to film the season 3 of Big Time Rush" Steven said

" When ? " what ?! He's telling me this now ?! who's gonna take care of Jamie ?

" On Friday " If today's Wednesday ......

" 2 days to go ?!" Now how I suppose to film it and be with Jamie ?!

"Yep, bye" 

"Wai - " before I could say it, he already hung-up

"Shit!" I muttered

Who will be here with Jamie?

Without hesitation I ran to her room to tell her earlier ( if that's counted as early -_- ) so that she could think who will be here with her or she would come with me or something.

I opened the door of her room without even knocking which made her startled. I would actually laugh at her expression if this wasn't a SERIOUS EVENT .

 "What ?" she groaned

"Little sis, my manager said we need to film the season 3 of Big Time Rush, so I need to go to L.A" I said as fast as I can.

No reply.

"little sis ?" She froze and her reaction was like 'What-did-you-just-said' & 'Oh-No' & 'are-serious?!' and her mouth wide open.

"I know, I promised you I'll be here for you but I really got to go" 

Still no reply.

"Hey, you could go with me if you want to. You could be home-schooled. You are a celebrity now" Is she even breathing ?!

"but-" she spoke.

Yes she spoke ! I thought she was about to die that moment ,  but of course not literally

"I know you'll miss your friends but that's a celeb's life" I look at her just see she was again staring at the ground but now..... she was..... balling her fist ?

"Jamie?" and without any other word she spoke with that blasting burn words.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE GOING TO L.A !? DOES THAT MEAN NO ONE'S GONNA KEEP ME AND MY FRIENDS IN TOUCH WHILE I'M IN L.A TOO ? WHAT ABOUT JOHN AND TRINA AND ASHLEY ? I'M GONNA MISS THEM SO BAD ! AND A VACATION ? I'M PRETTY SURE MY VACATION IS I DON'T KNOW 1 WEEK OR 2 ?! AND UURRGG !!! THAT BLASTED GREYSON !  HE'LL BE HERE AND I'M THERE, WHAT KIND OF STORY WILL HE MAKE WHILE I'M GONE ? EVEN IF DON'T COME BACK HERE I'M SURE OTHER STUDENTS WILL POST THE STORY GREYSON MADE ABOUT ME ON THE NET! WHAT IF I DON'T EVEN COME BACK HERE ? WHAT SHOULD I DO ?" she kept muttering words that I can't understand.

"Jamie ! , Jamie , JAMIE !" I calm her off

"Breath ! okay. Now what are the words your talking about ? what do you mean your going to L.A" seriously she said too fast that I can't even understand

"Well, Ellen text me that I need to go L.A and I'm gonna be home-schooled so I can focus on my career" She said and pouted

"Well that would be great ! " Aww , so proud of my sis she's gonna be discovered and share her talent to other people

"Great ? GREAT !? what do you mean by GREAT ?!" and then she started to burn the words again

This will take long I guess or should I say almost 19 hours -.-

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next day

Jamie's P.O.V

I'm on my way to school when that event yesterday flashed through my head.

Now, how am I gonna say this to my friends ? will they hate me? I hope they understand. Or what if they'll hate me ?! UHG !

I was deep in my thoughts when... suddenly ...

" Jamie ! Look out ! wooaah !! " I heard a screaming voice of a boy behind me.

When I look behind it was just some random football player who -.. Wait , it's a random football player that's getting nearer to me trying to catch the ball which is heading over me !..

"aahhhhh !!!!!" I scream up to the top of my lungs like it's gonna help me from saving my dear life.

I closed my eyes ready to die while I think about my last Will. I was waiting and waiting to the ball or death to fall over me but it didn't come.

All I feel was two warm arms wrapped around my waist, when I look at my hero it was..

"Greyson ?" What, Greyson ?

"Jamie" He smile and leaned closer to me until our noses touched.

I don't even know what I was doing but I closed my eyes and leaned closer until I feel a pair of lips touching mine. I felt sparks , It was like I was whole again.

When we broke the kiss I saw Greyson smirking, at his back was Trina who was giving me a unpleasant look.

"Good job Greyson, now we can ruin her reputation. ahahha" She evilly laughed

"What, what do you mean ? " Trina is my best friend she wouldn't do such a thing.

" Why should I even kiss you ? I just did that so I could ruin your reputation. You're nothing but a peasant " He said with no mercy. Then he wrap his arms around Trina and said

"Besides , I already have a girlfriend" and he kissed Trina in her forehead

" you- you -you used me ! " 

"yes we did !"

suddenly

*BBEEEPP* *BEEPP* 

a sound of a bus was coming. Wait a sound of a bus ? a look at my right and saw a bus heading to my direction and -----

all I see is white 

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey guys !

Sorry it took so long  . 

By the way , who wants dedications ? :)

Just comment :)

Like the new chapter ? Comment anything you wanna share. Or share you ideas :)

Lots of love,

Chloe ♥